Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Smile Favorite childhood game

What was everyones favorite game to play as a kid?

I ask because recently I remembered the game Commander Keen.... I loved that game as a kid! Anyone else ever play it? Played it all the time... that along with old school Atari games haha Just DLed C. Keen but Im afraid to play it because I dont want to ruin the fond memories of it I had as a kid :P

The games that I played when just a kid was Sonic the hedgehog, streets of rage II (I think that was the name, cause for me it was just guys killing other guys) These were for SEGA megadrive 2

For PC, Incoming and roller coaster tycoon .

Sonic was another great game! Another childhood fav for Sega was Aladdin lol

Banjo Kazooie. Banjo Tooie. Mario-64. Sonic. Perfect Dark. Tom and Jerry. Ocarina of Time. Mario Party and Hey You Pikachu.

Last edited by foof; 08-01-2011 at 01:10 PM.

i got to say street fighter has got to be the best older games wich is still going one for 3ds ps3 and xbox but there not as good

When I was about 6 or so, I had a Lion King game, Eco the Dolphin, and some hockey game on the Sega Genesis. I never got very far in any of them.

When I was like 8 or 9, it was some Power Rangers game on the Sega Genesis. I don't remember the exact title. I just remember beating it like a dozen times.

At some point in my early childhood, I do remember having a Super Nintendo and playing a Mario game on it, but I wasn't very good at it and would usually only make it to the "ghost level" then miserably die each time. After lots of frustration, I'd just give up.

When I was around 11 or 12, I had a Playstation and played Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, and Jet Moto 3.

When I was 16, I got a Playstation 2 and played my first JRPG which was Chrono Cross (even though it was released for the PS1). My second JRPG was Final Fantasy VII, but I didn't like it very much (and still don't). Then I got into Final Fantasy X, which I absolutely loved and it's still my favorite FF game.

Now I have every possible JRPG released in the North America for every console except the PSP (with the exception of a few rare ones that are difficult to find) and I'm still working on playing them all. >.<

wow all i can say is you know your life well

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie!!! I would like to say they're my favorite however, my most precious childhood game was ocarina of time and probably always will be....Although it is very hard to choose between Banjo Kazooie and Ocarina of Time, I probably spent more time playing The Legend of Zelda so that's why I chose it over Banjo Kazooie/Tooie.

1.Ocarina of time
    2.Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
    3. Super Mario 64
    4. Star fox 64.
    5.Yoshi Story
    6. Mario Kart 64
    7. Super Smash Bros.
    Last edited by BitterKingSkyler; 08-01-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Snowboard Kidz, hands down. Rented that game a bajillion times, same with Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Stadium, Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, and Super Smash Bros.

I WANT TO PLAY THESE ALL AGAIN RIGHT NOW.

Aww man! I totally forgot about Pokemon. I was super into it when I was 12 because one of my friends liked playing it on the Gameboy Color. Then I got a Gameboy Color and the got the Blue Version since my friend had the Red Version.
    Last edited by Koudelka; 08-02-2011 at 03:35 AM. Reason: typo

Thread Information