Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Dude! You're making me want to play all these again...

I remember one of the only games I had played back when I was 7 was Mario Kart 64 and some Mario-type game for a handheld system that a friend of my mom's son had borrowed from one of his friends! (say that 3 times fast... or slow or whatever)

But the very first video game I ever played was a turn based strategy game for the Tandy 2000. The Tandy, at the time, was over 10 years old though. haha We were just behind the times a good bit!

And then Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine and Hydro Thunder for 64. Remember those?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Dude! You're making me want to play all these again...

I remember one of the only games I had played back when I was 7 was Mario Kart 64 and some Mario-type game for a handheld system that a friend of my mom's son had borrowed from one of his friends! (say that 3 times fast... or slow or whatever)

But the very first video game I ever played was a turn based strategy game for the Tandy 2000. The Tandy, at the time, was over 10 years old though. haha We were just behind the times a good bit!

And then Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine and Hydro Thunder for 64. Remember those?
    Yep, I remember some of those games, games really took a surge forward when the N64 and Sega hit the scene.

^^ Sure did! And it's just kept surging ever since. I'm really proud to be a part of this generation, y'know? It's really amazing how far we've come in just the last say, 20 years?
    ..would you kill to save a life?

Ape Escape, ape escape..oh and Ape escape. i couldn't put that game down. for some reason as a little dude just chillen on the floor looking at my television screen capturing monkey all day for days on end, was endlessly satisfying i probably beat that game 15 times at the age of 7. For some reason capturing apes sent out from a demented ape known only as specter, BLEW MY MIND. man i want go go grab my time net right now!

also Spyro the dragon , aww man now you've got me feeling all nostalgic,*tears up* imma go play them right now!

Contra, Gex, Conker's Bad Fur Day, the Pokemon GameBoy games, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark...my list could go on forever

-Contra
    -Mario
    -Tanks
    -Tekken 3
    -James Bond Tomorrow Never Dies
    -Jackie Chan Stuntmaster
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -Doom
    And a lot of other games

Tekken, Legend of the Dragoon, Pokemon (the one on N64 kinda like the one on gamecube) uhhh Pokemon Gold. Crash Bandicoot, Spryo, idk anymore haha too many.

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

I use to play Age of Empires for hours on my computer, when I got the expansion I would do custom map games all the time. I actually still play that game from time to time. Using tunngle I can play online against friends still. Definitely a one of a kind game.

Doom
    Zelda Link to Past
    Mario Bros.
    Super Mario Bros.
    Mario Kart 64
    Tekken
    Spyro
    Tomb Raider
    Pokemon Crystal
    This list can go on...

I do remember playing this Batman game on PC when I was like 12. I'm not sure if it was called Batman or something else. D:

^Made by Juicyz^

The best excuse in the World...to join the party.

I have played super mario

Thread Information