Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Slaylolop View Post
    Scum of the earth?
    It's called a majority.
    And apparently 99.9% of the UK.
    But I see your point, and I do agree with you, hopefuly you aren't mad, everyone has different oppinions.
    99.9% of the UK, are you actually an idiot? Where do you read your news? Sort out your selection of news sources, because there are no where near even 20% rioting. It's small pockets of scum bags in selected places setting buildings on fire. Collectively, there have only been several buildings set on fire in the UK so far, as well as a number of cars in surrounding areas.

You clearly don't understand the media and how they can make mountains out of mole hills.

Also, majority? Where the **** do you live, Beirut?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    99.9% of the UK, are you actually an idiot? Where do you read your news? Sort out your selection of news sources, because there are no where near even 20% rioting. It's small pockets of scum bags in selected places setting buildings on fire. Collectively, there have only been several buildings set on fire in the UK so far, as well as a number of cars in surrounding areas.

You clearly don't understand the media and how they can make mountains out of mole hills.

Also, majority? Where the **** do you live, Beirut?
    I was exagerating, I just meant that it seems everyone is out there.
    And I mean of a mass of people, let's say 500 people, there is probably a lot of wierdos and creeps, propably thes same amount of, or more than the people who are just kind of heart.
    Last edited by Slay; 08-08-2011 at 08:33 PM.

There's no need to argue or call names. There're enough problems in the streets, don't need them here too.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by Slaylolop View Post
    I was exagerating, I just meant that it seems everyone is out there.
    And I mean of a mass of people, let's say 500 people, there is probably a lot of wierdos and creeps, propably thes ame amount of, or more than the people who are just kind of heart.
    So, you would willingly go out and be a part of these wierdos and freaks? I just don't get it. For what actual cause, to what avail? If you reply with another pro-rioting post then I'm not even going to bother trying to make you see sense. It just makes me rage because it's pointless, it's criminal, it's scummy and it's terrorism. This is terrorism and should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    There's no need to argue or call names. There're enough problems in the streets, don't need them here too.
    Apologies, I was in the middle of rage-typing when you posted. Only just saw.
    Last edited by Jayhmmz; 08-08-2011 at 08:38 PM.

The riots are getting worse, and spreading, there are confirmed incidents in Liverpool, near where I live, apparently a man was dragged from his car and set on fire :|

There have also been confirmed reports of incidents in Manchester, it looks like this is going to get worse and worse.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrum View Post
    apparently a man was dragged from his car and set on fire :|
    That is absolutely horrifying. :/

I hope for the safety of everyone over there it dies out soon.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    That is absolutely horrifying. :/

I hope for the safety of everyone over there it dies out soon.
    Hopefully, I think a lot of the violence is unnecessary, some people are doing it just for the sake of it. Some have missed the actual reason the riots started. I just seriously hope the riots stop quickly, and everything can be restored.

The riots are getting worse, and spreading, there are confirmed incidents in Liverpool, near where I live, apparently a man was dragged from his car and set on fire :|

There have also been confirmed reports of incidents in Manchester, it looks like this is going to get worse and worse.
    It's bad for us in Merseyside and Liverpool because it isn't as big as London is, so it has more of an impact on us, doesn't it? I could see all of the helicopters hovering over and around the city centre from my window. As soon as I seen the Echo confirming the riots I just felt ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    It's bad for us in Merseyside and Liverpool because it isn't as big as London is, so it has more of an impact on us, doesn't it? I could see all of the helicopters hovering over and around the city centre from my window. As soon as I seen the Echo confirming the riots I just felt ashamed.
    I know, I am really embarrassed by it, 2008 Capital of Culture, 2011 pointless violence and vandalism. Quite the come down eh :|

I know, I am really embarrassed by it, 2008 Capital of Culture, 2011 pointless violence and vandalism. Quite the come down eh :|
    Certainly is! I have no idea what I'm still doing up past 5am though... Gunna be knackered when I have to wake up in 4 hours, lol. Bastard rioters and bastard BBC News live footage kept me up all night! Ha!

In fact, bed time now. I will contribute more to this thread on the morrow! ...or today rather.

Thread Information