Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi!

So as some may know, there is a new Dragon Ball game coming out this October, being a big DB fan I thought I would post some information about the game, and hopefully I can meet some fellow DB fans

Well here is the European box art, which is very typical, but I still like it:

What's new about this game?
    - Well it is going to be either a sequel to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, or maybe a new Tenkaichi series, this hasn't been confirmed as far as I know.
    - It will include DBZ and DBGT characters!
    - It will have QTE's
    - There will be boss battles like that in some Naruto games >.>
    - There will be a mode where you can customise the characters via pallette swaps, eg give Goku, Vegetas fighting style.

And here my friends, is a link to a game play demo:

Thanks for your time Hopefully some of the DB fans will crawl out of the woodwork and comment

I have the first 3 Budokai games for the PS2 - Used to be a huge fan and waited for the next game to come out - not as much lately though.

I still like to play DBZ games when I can. I know the local mall has a game store where you can go into play the DBZ games, all the guys that work there are fans of the series so one of the dbz games is almost always available for trial.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I have the first 3 Budokai games for the PS2 - Used to be a huge fan and waited for the next game to come out - not as much lately though.

I still like to play DBZ games when I can. I know the local mall has a game store where you can go into play the DBZ games, all the guys that work there are fans of the series so one of the dbz games is almost always available for trial.
    I wish I had a store near me like that haha

I'm a huge Dbz fan, I've owned almost every Dbz game out there. From all budokais/tenkiachi's to all the legacy of goku's for the GBA including buu's fury. I even own the Dbz games for xbox 360. I can't wait for DBO!!

Quote Originally Posted by BitterKingSkyler View Post
    I'm a huge Dbz fan, I've owned almost every Dbz game out there. From all budokais/tenkiachi's to all the legacy of goku's for the GBA including buu's fury. I even own the Dbz games for xbox 360. I can't wait for DBO!!
    Awesome DBO will be incredible, I can't wait either!

I only have played the Raging Blast series, but those were actually addictive. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Slaylolop View Post
    I only have played the Raging Blast series, but those were actually addictive. :3
    Yeah they where pretty good, they made some awful mistakes though. Example when a Saiyan character transforms into super saiyan, they open there mouth as if they're screaming, yet they don't. They forgot to include the sound for it hahaha :P

I am A Huge fan of DBZ I have every episode/movie/Game ever made, And I also cannot wait until 25th of October, I Believe this game will be one of the best DBZ games to date, It will defiantly be the best if it allows from scratch character creation, (eg. Female/Male, Hair Style, hair colour, Body type, Skin Colour, Ect.)

If only it allowed such character creation, as far as I know it's only pallet swaps, that was on an interview I watched at comic con, hopefully they announce in a few weeks that it is full customisation though
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Hopefully, i would be extremely disappointed if they only allow colour swaps

Thread Information