Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Griefing

I ignored Dilligence's post, but I will explain it. Since I havent done anything wrong on the server no punishment should come my way, NOW if i was grieving and and having a merry time destroying stuff on the server yeah come at me and hit me.

Yet since I didnt on that server why should what I have done on other servers affect me here? Unless people are allowing their own personal bias against me to influence their judgement here and say I had it coming, because in all honestly since I didnt do anything wrong on the GF server my actions on the other server shouldnt reflex who I am or what ive done on the other servers.

TLDR Simple I havent done anything wrong on the other servers why should those who hate me get on my case about what ive done on other servers. Again the server I grieved was PVP with no rules. You got banned if you asked the Admin for help or he would spawn people at your location and let them kill you.

Also I must add this isnt affecting me alone two of my friends took time and effort into the house we build when I bought them over to the server they were extremely pissed at what happened happened last night
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    I ignored Dilligence's post, but I will explain it. Since I havent done anything wrong on the server no punishment should come my way, NOW if i was grieving and and having a merry time destroying stuff on the server yeah come at me and hit me.

Yet since I didnt on that server why should what I have done on other servers affect me here? Unless people are allowing their own personal bias against me to influence their judgement here and say I had it coming, because in all honestly since I didnt do anything wrong on the GF server my actions on the other server shouldnt reflex who I am or what ive done on the other servers.

TLDR Simple I havent done anything wrong on the other servers why should those who hate me get on my case about what ive done on other servers. Again the server I grieved was PVP with no rules. You got banned if you asked the Admin for help or he would spawn people at your location and let them kill you.
    It seems like you completely ignored the fact that the servers seem to have different rules. If griefing is frowned upon in both servers, then yes, you blew something up on one server I think you deserved to get your stuff blown up in return. That's like saying "i was mean to somebody on facebook but that doesn't mean people should be mean to me in real life, only on facebook"

So again I should be punished and mock on the GF server for my actions on another? That makes no sense either. Yes they have different rules, and I havent broken any on the GF one.

and in all honeslty the two servers are different so youre pretty much saying for what happened on the other servers me getting grieved is perfectly fine and shouldnt have any done about it?

Again others on the gf server were hit. I guess you guys are allowing your bias to cloud your judgement and just come straight for me. I dont think ive seen one post talking about anyone else who got hit. Jc came in and said he got hit and would gladly help me its actually nice to see someone being helpful towards me instead of pointing and laughing for my actions done on another server.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 02:29 PM.

So again I should be punished and mock on the GF server for my actions on another? That makes no sense either. Yes they have different rules, and I havent broken any on the GF one.
    Since they have different rules, no, you shouldn't. But if they were 2 different servers with the same rules and you went around blowing people's stuff up on one, I don't see why that means you shouldn't get your stuff blown up on a different one. You made them mad by blowing their stuff up, so if they come to one of your other servers and blow your stuff up, there. now you're mad too. But since that is not the case, what I just said doesn't apply.

But no, there is no double standard, and I don't see why you think there is.

Actually let me make it clear what I did on the other server. I Grieved the spawn with lava for 3 hours nonstop. Like GF servers the spawn is miles away from others and the admin does this once a week so people wont camp it like i did also he moves it so people like me who grief the spawn dont leave the server and never come back. But clearly it has failed.

No destruction took place of any property, so what goes around and comes around argument is failed, mainly for the fact I couldnt find a house to grief. and Im not mad about the house getting destroyed im mad because my friend was upset last night it happened so because she is upset im mad.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.

The whole point of this isn't who deserved what, it's just that you seem to show a great deal of joy when you do it but hate it when others do it to you. Doesn't matter what server it's on, or what game it is, you're the one sharing the "griefing" or "trolling" you've been doing on other servers whether the rules allow it or not. So how do you expect someone else to look at that?

Now don't look at this post like I'm saying you deserved it. I don't think anyone deserves any of this no matter how much they might have had it coming, whether server rules allow it or not.

and either way, the issue has been reported and both muffin and dili stated that they'll look into it. This doesn't have to go any deeper than that.
    Last edited by LiNuX; 08-09-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Well again im not mad at the fact my house was grieved I can replace everything that has been lost. However like I said Im mad because my friend is upset, I might be a troll but I do care about others.

I love griefing and if I get hit I get hit only when it affects me and me alone when someone comes after my friends hard work too and they get upset I get mad. I might grief others on different servers I might be troll but since I havent broken any rules on the GF server why should People like muffin, Jaykub sit there and say haha you had it coming when no destruction of property took place? Only thing that took place was people were unable to play the game for hours because they created their own death trap and I just poured the lava.

Just sayin.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 02:41 PM.

I dunno if it's the tron texture pack, or because it's so dark but I can't make anything out of those screen shots. Doesn't even look like a house '-'

Edit: or maybe the grief was just that bad :P
    Last edited by Synge; 08-09-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Sig by TheMangler

It was dark because of no torches and i messed with my settings so when there is little to no light im pretty much blind as a bat.

also to the person who gave me negative rep what does "dfhg" mean?

*pats Joker's head*
    shhhhh Joker.. shhhhhhh...
    callllmm yo tits... *plays rain and thunder relaxation tape*
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Thread Information