Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Griefing

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    *pats Joker's head*
    shhhhh Joker.. shhhhhhh...
    callllmm yo tits... *plays rain and thunder relaxation tape*
    Get me a taco and we will call it even lemon

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    I might be troll but since I havent broken any rules on the GF server why should People like muffin, Jaykub sit there and say haha you had it coming when no destruction of property took place?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. I never said anything like that; don't put words in my mouth. I asked why you were so upset about it if you enjoyed griefing other people's houses, and I said that I would look into the griefing. I never said you had it coming, because as far as I am aware, you never did grief on our server.

Do I think it is silly that you are mad about someone griefing you when you enjoy causing other people the same pain you experience by trolling them (outside of Minecraft)? Yes. Am I saying "LOLOL YOU NEEDED TO GET GRIEFED BECAUSE YOU GRIEFED SOMEONE"?

No. I never said that. Don't say that I am letting a personal bias against you cause me to "attack" you. It seems that you are projecting your own bias against me here.

You never said in your other thread about griefing that it was a pvp server where anything went. You said they were mean to you and you wanted to get back at them. That is a different motivation, and if it WAS a "no rules" server, then that is obviously different. Why did you call it trolling if it was a no rules server? You can understand why this would be misunderstood if you neglected to mention this very essential piece of knowledge.

Please refrain from saying I said things I didn't.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

[QUOTE=Muffincat;287703]
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. I never said anything like that; don't put words in my mouth. I asked why you were so upset about it if you enjoyed griefing other people's houses, and I said that I would look into the griefing. I never said you had it coming, because as far as I am aware, you never did grief on our server.
    Its impossible to put words in your mouth since words are not a physical object. To start off your post as " find it kind of hilarious that you posted a thread of you griefing someone else's server and how funny you thought it was, and now you're complaining about someone griefing something you made"
    that makes it clear to me youre more interested in throwing it in my face more than anything else.
    Do I think it is silly that you are mad about someone griefing you when you enjoy causing other people the same pain you experience by trolling them (outside of Minecraft)? Yes. Am I saying "LOLOL YOU NEEDED TO GET GRIEFED BECAUSE YOU GRIEFED SOMEONE"?
    its funny it seems people are lacking the basic ability to read as I said im not mad that I got griefed Im mad because my friend is upset. If I troll/grief someone come after me not my friends hit my houses my property I will sit there laugh and even tell you where all my stuff is just to see you do and laugh at the extreme stupidity of the situation. Hell on the other server when people found my Base of operations I sat back and watched them steal my stuff granted my friend already took the good stuff and ran to a new location but i laughed overall
    If you get trolled by me and dont know how walk away thats youre own fault. Its like people who get scammed out of money you can scream and complain at the people who did the scam but at the end of the day the person who got scammed is as big of an idiot as the person who did it. Cant blame me for everything
    No. I never said that. Don't say that I am letting a personal bias against you cause me to "attack" you. It seems that you are projecting your own bias against me here.
    In all honestly how do I know you will do anything as you even said you are laxed about the situation since the reboot with 1.8. Im not projecting any bias against you just saying the way you started off your thread what jaykub said, doesnt really give me the sense you will do much because of who i am . Plus the fact you said you are lax about it.

You never said in your other thread about griefing that it was a pvp server where anything went. You said they were mean to you and you wanted to get back at them. That is a different motivation, and if it WAS a "no rules" server, then that is obviously different. Why did you call it trolling if it was a no rules server? You can understand why this would be misunderstood if you neglected to mention this very essential piece of knowledge.
    Linux deleted/remove my thread in the post I said it was a pvp server where me and my friends were getting insulted attacked etc so in return we pour lava on the spawn. Ive been saying it was a no rule server for a while why are you just now picking that up? Its trolling because the definition of trolling is to get a reaction out of someone, someone who is screaming they will kill me and everyone I love for the lava spawn is trolling/grieving, the terms can be used interchangeable. I didnt neglect to mention this information you guys bought up the past so I explained myself when in reality gets off topic because we arent discussing the past we are discussing the person who grieved last night.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Today on the GF server my house got grieved
    come after me not my friends
    Who got grieved?? You or your friend. Make sense please.

It was dark because of no torches and i messed with my settings so when there is little to no light im pretty much blind as a bat.

also to the person who gave me negative rep what does "dfhg" mean?
    why dont you, i don't know, take shots when it's not night?

Anyways, the entire topic you're saying 2 things.

1. Why should I get punished for something I did on the other servers?

2. Punish me not my friends.

Make up your mind. You're complaining about being punished, then you're saying you don't care and then you're saying you should be punished not them.
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 08-09-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    why dont you, i don't know, take shots when it's not night?

Anyways, the entire topic you're saying 2 things.

1. Why should I get punished for something I did on the other servers?

2. Punish me not my friends.

Make up your mind. You're complaining about being punished, then you're saying you don't care and then you're saying you should be punished not them.
    Because I enjoy so much pissing you off epx.
    1) you guys are holding something against you dont fully understand which is extremely funny
    2) i said if i do grief, reread my post I know you can understand above a 5th grade level epx. come after me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Who got grieved?? You or your friend. Make sense please.
    I will make sense when you reread my post since you didnt have the ability to read my post and understand I didnt destroy any homes, like you accused me in PM.

We are getting off topic here I think a mod should clean up all the post regarding anything that isnt related to the grieving on the GF server. Because my past has no weight in what happened last night ,since none of you know what happened on the server lol.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Because I enjoy so much pissing you off epx.
    1) you guys are holding something against you dont fully understand which is extremely funny
    2) i said if i do grief, reread my post I know you can understand above a 5th grade level epx. come after me if you want.

I will make sense when you reread my post since you didnt have the ability to read my post and understand I didnt destroy any homes, like you accused me in PM.
    Look Joker,

You said your house got greived. Then I said "what goes around comes around" and you told me that it was your friend that got greived?

You've said two things in the same thread.

Hey jaykub, do me a favor would ya buddy? Go reread my first post what does it say about me and my friends. It will give you a clue Just so you arent confused go reread my very first post you know post number 1

even more off topic: over 3,000 post woot.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Look Joker,

You said your house got greived. Then I said "what goes around comes around" and you told me that it was your friend that got greived?

You've said two things in the same thread.
    What I understand both Joker and his friend was building the same house.

Why would you say you didn't get greived and your friend did then? ffs

Thread Information