Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Griefing

Because I will explain in a matter I deem fit Jaykub. This thread is getting full of off topic posts you should clean it up jaykub. While youre doing that im goign to taco bell

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    Today on the GF server my house got grieved and my friend is pretty pissed about it, it was destroyed for really no reason and I did nothing to anyone to deserve such damage. Me and my friends have worked hard on that house and seeing it grieved is really sad and pathetic to do.
    My house.. as in, my property. But you didn't get grieved, oh no.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    Because I will explain in a matter I deem fit Jaykub. This thread is getting full of off topic posts you should clean it up jaykub. While youre doing that im goign to taco bell
    You can't even simply answer my questions and you keep changing your story in PM/Public. Every time I bring something up you change the subject and twist my words around completely.

And now you try and say you didn't greived anyone on Minecraft when I have read the post you made.

PS: I see you talking about greving people on Facebook all the time.

but on a server like GF no it annoys me a bit that something I worked on was destroyed.

Wait Jaykub so because I griefed on a pvp server with no rules me and my friends should be punished?

Since I havent done anything wrong on the server no punishment should come my way

and Im not mad about the house getting destroyed

Here are some quotes from you. It says that you are annoyed that your stuff got stolen. But once people started bringing up the "what goes around comes around" thing you decided to shift gears and say "im not mad my friends are mad and that makes me mad" in order to save face. Next time, decide your story BEFORE you change gears and then make fun of everybody saying they're uneducated. Yes, we DID read all of your posts, and that is EXACTLY WHY we are saying this.

as I stated Jaykub you didnt read my posts so why should i explain something that is in my post? I didnt twist your words around you just didnt read properly. Im not trying to say I didnt grief I said i didnt and I also said Trolling and grieving is used interchangeable as a means of getting a reaction out of someone. Call it what you want I call it fun times
    Why are you stalking me on facebook? and when was my last post saying I was grieving on a minecraft server? I want dates, times, and screenshots.

And? whats your point epx beyond that we are off topic and jaykub as failed to clean up the thread
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-09-2011 at 04:33 PM.

I don't like being called retarded for pointing out a flaw in your logic, thank you very much. It happens every single freaking time you post a topic.

Btw, maybe YOU should learn to read since I had "eps NOT epx" in my sig for like half a year.

I never called you retarded I can if it will help you with your point. You are a hateful person epx you need to get out more.
    STILL OFF TOPIC :O

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

This is ridiculous. I am closing this.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Thread Information