• I'm sick of it

20 48.78%
  • I like the discussions

3 7.32%
  • I AM a hater

1 2.44%
  • Nothing can top the XBox 360!

2 4.88%
  • Are you kidding me? PS3 is much better!

5 12.20%
  • Don't forget the almighty Wii!

1 2.44%
  • I like all Consoles

13 31.71%
  • I never say anything in console wars.

2 4.88%
  • I have my prefered console and I'm happy with it

10 24.39%
  • *Starts Console War*

2 4.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Yeah. Having to pay to be a part of xbox's network or whatever which is free on Playstation really turned me off.

Well, I don't know about that, at first I was disappointed in the WiiU announcement as well... but the more I hear about it, I think Nintendo may surprise us. So we shall see in time.

What gets me is that Nintendo almost always comes up with the ideas first... yet people still feel it necessary to bash them for their "unoriginality". haha To me it's like, wait, what?? Who was the first Console of the "Big Three"? Nintendo. Who had motion sensing first? Nintendo. Who's been around the longest and survived while others collapsed? Nintendo. Who had (even if it did flop hahah) and again is the first to have a 3D system? Nintendo.... So y'know... *shrug* But like I said, just my opinion.

Someone politely correct me if I'm wrong about any of that, btw. I think I'm right, but I might not be. haha
    Yea screw paying. :P

The only reason Im disappointed SO far, is because it seems like the system is a cop-out. I mean, it's basically a Wii with controllers that have mini screens. Like really? First of all I dont need my controller to have a screen.... it's gonna be in my hands, I cant watch it -and- the screen. And second, the system only comes with ONE controller.... which wouldnt be so bad if they weren't over $200 for additional ones -__- I think it's just a load of BS. The Wii controllers work on the WiiU.... but whats the point of getting a WiiU then? Just use the Wii lol Im not totally for/against it yet. Ill def give it a chance and at least check it out when its released. Just so far Im kinda of disappointed :/

Honestly, I've never heard anyone bash Nintendo for unoriginality. But yea, that's def soemthing that's far from the truth. However, they def weren't the first with motion sensing games.... as for 3D though, I think that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotanji View Post
    i guess Im that innocent bystander just sitting there playing the games instead of wasting my time whining about them.
    !
    Lol Exactly :P

I'm really sick of it.

Trying to compare consoles is just extremely redundant. Anyone who knows anything about games knows that you can't say one console is better over another because they're each suited well to their own particular audience. I have owned mostly nintendo consoles for as long as I can remember, and they suited me just fine until I recently bought my PS3. I can't bash my Wii because it puts out some great titles - Zelda for instance. People who feel the need to trash different consoles are probably people who have a very narrow view of what they like. I don't care either way, it's just a pointless argument because we like what we like.

Considering the PC and mac are both entertainment centric platforms that have exclusive video game titles, this clearly qualifies them as consoles. The only reason you dont include them is because those other systems you named cant hold a candle to the PC. Simply including a gaming PC in the conversation would resolve the issue.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    Considering the PC and mac are both entertainment centric platforms that have exclusive video game titles, this clearly qualifies them as consoles. The only reason you dont include them is because those other systems you named cant hold a candle to the PC. Simply including a gaming PC in the conversation would resolve the issue.
    Im all for this, sadly less and less games are being unique for the pc, look at Bf3. They said that it would concentrate on pc(aka pc being the lead platform) however mid dev they switched to console instead.

The graphics are great however the game has been more adapted for consoles.

Ps3 y xbox360 the best

i don't know why there are so many fan boys arguing oh the Ps3 is better cause this and that **** no the Xbox360 is better cause it kills the Ps3 i've had all the consoles that are we all sony and MicroSoft related product's, i've had a Ps3 (still do) Xbox360, Wii(still have as well), PS Vita, 3Ds, Dsi regular and dsi exl and PSP 1000, 2000, 300, and the GO, an original PS1, second version of the PS1,then a Fat PS2 after that the slim grey Ps2 and a fat PS3 and a White Xbox 360 i've had all sony and micro soft related consoles i never said that any of them was better than each other when the PS3 came out and the Xbox360 first came out who stared the Fanboy **** people who bought them that's who when i saw people starting to buy the PS3 and Xbox i knew there was gonna be major fanboy's every were on youtube and on any other site to admit why can't you just argue and get over with it when it is 2018 do you think fanboy's will still exist or will they be gone by then with all are new tec that we have now the Fan boy crap is a 2006 or 07, 08, 09 think get over it you can't change the ps3 even if you tried you would fail cause you are not the owner of Microsoft of Sony jeez talking about this crap is already boring you see people who play video games for a living and they don't argue about this stuff lighten up for once damn i just sick to hear of all these little Fan boy's Raging on about oh the PS3 will knock the **** out of the Xbox350 or the Xbox360 will do this and that to the PS3 i don't care jeez no offense but people who are fan boy's please you look like a child whining about how he wanted the other toy toy and the toy he had suck and it broke

Lulz Ps3 plays BluRays, is designed for 1080p, doesn't have the RRoD *and* I don't have to pay monthly to play games. Score

Thread Information