Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Dragonball/Z/GT/Movie/Game/anything discussion thread

Well here is a thread to discuss anything related to the dragon ball universe, hopefully we will find some more db fans on here

So I'll start of the conversation, in what order do you rate the 3 anime series, and why?

1 - Dragonball Z is my favourite series, this is mainly because this is the first one I watched, so naturally I am more attached to this series, plus Mystic Gohan > *

2 - Dragonball is my second favourite, I like the fact that Goku isn't the centre of attention in every episode, and that a lot of characters are stronger than him, it makes everything more interesting. Rather than, "enemy? SS4, take this! Goku wins" :P

3 - Dragonball GT is my least favourite, it has a lot of flaws, though I still like it, I hate Pan and Gohan in GT, and Gohan was always my favourite character, I guess why it's my least favourite, because they ruined my favourite character

Oh and here is the entire Saiyan Saga told in 2 minutes for you all to enjoy :P

Dragonball Z Saiyan Saga
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Haha I Love the TFS Abridged saga, Guru and Nail are my Fav's so far (Except Vegeta, he is all ways number 1 in my books)

Team Four Star are awesome! And I really like Guru and Nail, unfortunately Nail didn't get too much screen time, I would love to have seen him beat the crap out of more of Friezas hench men
    YNWA

Yes sadly, It's almost funny that I cried when Vegeta died in the Buu saga Haha, They should have made it so that Vegeta Saves the day instead of Kakarot for once. I'm still pissed at 'DB Kai' for cutting the Buu Saga out, sure it was getting bad ratings but still if you start something you should finish it Haha

Agreed, they should have included the buu saga, I would have liked Vegeta to save the day though. I also wanted Picollo to get controlled by Bibidi instead of Vegeta, would have made a more interesting story, it was typical that Vegeta was the one to be possessed.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrum View Post
    y second favourite, I like the fact that Goku isn't the centre of attention in every episode, and that a lot of characters are stronger than him, it makes everything more interesting. Rather than, "enemy? SS4, take this! Goku wins" :P
    You're forgetting that this also stretches out over 2-129381209321 episodes as well :P

I watched DBZ like crazy when I was younger, and GT when it came out. Really want to get back into it, as I never seen what happened to Kid Buu. Always seen the episode BEFORE that one, when it seemed like all was lost. Must...watch..DBZ...

I've seen every episode and Movie and most of the TFS Abridged stuff. Hilarious. My favorite is when Nappa called Chiaotzu a Pokemon and tries to catch him. Still makes me laugh whenever I think about it.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    You're forgetting that this also stretches out over 2-129381209321 episodes as well :P

I watched DBZ like crazy when I was younger, and GT when it came out. Really want to get back into it, as I never seen what happened to Kid Buu. Always seen the episode BEFORE that one, when it seemed like all was lost. Must...watch..DBZ...
    Kid Buu gets killed by Mr Satan :O

I joke, though Mr Satan plays a big part in defeating him You should watch it :P

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I've seen every episode and Movie and most of the TFS Abridged stuff. Hilarious. My favorite is when Nappa called Chiaotzu a Pokemon and tries to catch him. Still makes me laugh whenever I think about it.
    Hahaha I laughed thinking about that, I have to find that episode!
    YNWA

My Favourite has to be the 'Whatcha doing' Episode it makes me laugh so hard when i think of it especially the 'It tells time... and nothing else' 'well yeah that's what a watch does... dumbass' haha

I think the title of this should be a little less obnoxious...
    Try "Dragonball Discussion Thread".

Thread Information