Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool stuff. I was planning to write some script similar to this mailto window flooder, but you got my job done
    Feel free to check out my flash games site and my funny picture blog!

Only problem with this thread, I bet loads of people are going to suffer in Microsoft Word hahaha
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Quote Originally Posted by GamingWeston View Post
    Cool stuff. I was planning to write some script similar to this mailto window flooder, but you got my job done
    :3
    Welcome.

Anyway, I work can really make anything anyone asks for, I work with practically everything. I can make computer apps, with Visual Basic 2010...

i made a fake virus that looked like internet explore but shut down your computer lol completly harmless just a script used for the shut down button whit out the warning and something to make it so you cant exit out of the thing that said virus it shuts down the computer then you turn it back on then back to normal i dont rember it anymore :s so cant give you guys it

My "favourite" with these things are the page when you enter it a small window with a little movie starts to jump around the desktop. The movie you wonder?

The movie is a small film with like 3 OLD gyus in a shower doing naughty things. Its not so shocking, its only irritating, you cant shut it down and the screen jumps around while its playing some stange music in the speekers. Its hilarious to see people try to take it away.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    My "favourite" with these things are the page when you enter it a small window with a little movie starts to jump around the desktop. The movie you wonder?

The movie is a small film with like 3 OLD gyus in a shower doing naughty things. Its not so shocking, its only irritating, you cant shut it down and the screen jumps around while its playing some stange music in the speekers. Its hilarious to see people try to take it away.
    oh god i wouldent want that i shall now lock my computer for now on

Kinda like this one? But it's a dog. I have a no-script add-on so I can't tell if it will really work, and don't wanna try. I know you just CTRL+ALT+DELETE it, but still lol.

Awesome. And not evil at all :P Mastermind indeed

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Kinda like this one? But it's a dog. I have a no-script add-on so I can't tell if it will really work, and don't wanna try. I know you just CTRL+ALT+DELETE it, but still lol.
    I gone in to it and every time I press the close button a small window opens there it stands Hurr.

I first managed to take down the screen but the music continued.

And the one I meant its first just a video on an internet page, but when you take down the page the video is still there and starts to jump around. If you manages to press the exit button a small sign appears, are you sure you want to close it. But mostly before you press yes the window jumps so the sign closes and you have to try again.

I gone in to it and every time I press the close button a small window opens there it stands Hurr.

I first managed to take down the screen but the music continued.

And the one I meant its first just a video on an internet page, but when you take down the page the video is still there and starts to jump around. If you manages to press the exit button a small sign appears, are you sure you want to close it. But mostly before you press yes the window jumps so the sign closes and you have to try again.
    I remember something like that. Except it was a Rick Roll, and there was a popup. It gave you about 5 words of the lyrics, and every time you hit "X" it would send you to the next part, until it said "To do this again press "X"" which I always would be accident >.< also the popup jumped around with the video, so it was a pain in the butt to get rid of completely.

Thread Information