• Modern Warfare

8 40.00%
  • Modern Warfare 2

8 40.00%
  • Black Ops

4 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoD Opinions

I'm not a big FPS fan and I didn't really play anything before MW2 or PC-related so my opinion really can't be called one now can it? But I do have experience in it and just by judging, seeing, and hearing about MW3.. I think Battlefield 3 will take the stage and the CoD franchise will take a bit of a hit but nothing that'll keep them from making more games.

Jayhmmz, the way you go on about PC games though.. I can only imagine what would my attitude would be like if I stuck to PC-gaming over console gaming but then again, my genre is more fitting to consoles. I wish I could see it better from your perspective though but I couldn't afford a new PC to save my life. lol

Xbox Live: event decay

Playstation Network: mutilations
    What is reality compared to me?

Quote Originally Posted by mutilations View Post
    I'm not a big FPS fan and I didn't really play anything before MW2 or PC-related so my opinion really can't be called one now can it? But I do have experience in it and just by judging, seeing, and hearing about MW3.. I think Battlefield 3 will take the stage and the CoD franchise will take a bit of a hit but nothing that'll keep them from making more games.

Jayhmmz, the way you go on about PC games though.. I can only imagine what would my attitude would be like if I stuck to PC-gaming over console gaming but then again, my genre is more fitting to consoles. I wish I could see it better from your perspective though but I couldn't afford a new PC to save my life. lol
    Yes BF will be popular but CoD will still out sell it because its the most popular franchise of all time....lots of people play Battlefield but tons more play CoD

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    The fact that there are attack dogs strapped with explosives made me sad... not because it's in-game animal cruelty, but just because it's stupid :P
    lol yeah i htought it was kinda dumb but tis funny as well XD
    Last edited by Muffincat; 08-19-2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: double post

I prefer the gameplay of MW, the guns/kllstreaks (minus the nuke) in MW2, and the killstreak system BLOPS brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    The fact that there are attack dogs strapped with explosives made me sad... not because it's in-game animal cruelty, but just because it's stupid :P
    I don't even think that's a killstreak. I'm pretty sure it's just something you'll encounter in Spec Ops as something to fight against. I've always hated dogs in CoD, but now they explode? C'mon now.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    I don't even think that's a killstreak. I'm pretty sure it's just something you'll encounter in Spec Ops as something to fight against. I've always hated dogs in CoD, but now they explode? C'mon now.
    yeah thats possible....thats where i saw it XD. and lol yeah me too and this will make them even worse!

i love all 3 so i cant really pick any haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    What will they come up with next, mutated dogs that burn and fires lazors out of their eys.

Modern Warfare, the original was definately the best.

Modern Warfare is the best. The first one! A second Modern Warfare is great too but this IWNet matchmaking system is very bad. I just didn't bought an expansion and finding a match with a good ping is very hard and almost impossible for me now . I can't say anything about Black Ops because I didn't play it yet but I heard that it's a great game too! A lot of people are enjoying this game!

I liked Black Ops, mainly because I enjoyed the maps and the customize-able player card feature

Thread Information