Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Cal!

Cool Soul Cal!

Anyone here a Soul Cal fan? Just read an article on the new SCV chars that were "leaked" (Comic-Con: New Soul Calibur 5 Characters Leaked, Ivy Confirmed, News from GamePro) and now Im all excited :P So, if you play- who is your favorite SC char? Mines Tira <3

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I love the Soul Calibur series. I didn't really care for SC4, and I think SC2 is probably the best one. I do like 3, though. Kilik was my favorite in 2, but I don't really play him anymore. I love Talim, Xianghua, and Amy :P And Lizardman :3 And Voldoooo. They are all pretty fun to play...

I hope 5 is all right. I'm irritated that they are adding two of Sophitia's children who also use the sword and shield. -_- Two people using it was bad enough. I like Cassandra better, anyway >_>

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Im glad someone else shares the love! I can never get any of my friends to play with me because they dont enjoy it as much (ok, or it could be because Im a horrible loser xD )

I agree, I think that SC2 is the best- but I actually liked 4! Funny as it is, I just started playing with Kilik but never really did before :P I really like him. I honestly like just about everyone, but still have my favs. Its weird because in most fighting games I never have a char that I use constantly. I have my favorites- but I like to get used to all the chars so I normally just us "Random", but with SC for some reason I almost always stick with Tira :P

Im hoping 5 is decent as well, but with most games like this I try to not get my hopes up. I dont like the story and who they are brining in either. I think it was kind of a sell-out decision :/ I would have liked to have something completely new and exciting....

Ivy....clothed...kinda properly...? Lost all faith in the series now.

J/k. I like the series alot, and play the new games when they come out, but I'm not a total die hard fan of it. They're good for a few hours of fun every now and then I like using either Mitsurugi or Astartoth when I play. Was decent with Link in SC2 for my Gamecube though, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Ivy....clothed...kinda properly...? Lost all faith in the series now.
    Inorite! Travesty, imo :P Haha... Ohhh I totally forgot about Astaroth :O Hes brutal, but I could never seem to get the hang of him properly.
    Last edited by Mizel; 08-19-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Inorite! Travesty, imo :P Haha... Ohhh I totally forgot about Astaroth :O Hes brutal, but I could never seem to get the hang of him properly.
    I use corner combo...cause I'm cheap lmao. Throw him in the corner, and it knocks them down, they bounce up, repeat. I'ma cheapy

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I use corner combo...cause I'm cheap lmao. Throw him in the corner, and it knocks them down, they bounce up, repeat. I'ma cheapy
    Lulz :P Being cheap is one of those hypocritical gaming things for me... I hate when other people do it, but its ok when I do xD

<3 Kilik was my favorite (hope I spelled it right). There were tons of amazing characters though. Voldoo was pretty cool if you could do his moves, I hardly remember the other characters names. I remember playing it for hours with my friends on Ps2 then I got the Gamecube one. We have it for Wii but I don't like it. He does though.

I didnt even know they had it for the Wii! :P

I Like Tira or Amy the most their faster then the other characters haha

Thread Information