Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hmm now lets start a serious conversation, Which do you believe is better

Blood Ravens OR Ultra Marines?

Quote Originally Posted by BBloodstain View Post
    Hmm now lets start a serious conversation, Which do you believe is better

Blood Ravens OR Ultra Marines?
    Ultra Marines. Blood Ravens aren't even an original chapter, they're only there for Dawn of War. Blood Angels and Ultra Marines ftw.
    When I used to collect and paint Warhammer as a kid I had a mass army of Ultra Marines, with two Predator tanks. Unfortunately I didn't get into actually playing the game, I just did it for artistic purposes only, and for show

Haha I wasn't even born when Warhammer 40k was a Table top game, and personally, I think the Blood Ravens even though they aren't original, they are my favourite, also I have a Set of the Table Top game waiting delivery from eBay haha

Haha I wasn't even born when Warhammer 40k was a Table top game, and personally, I think the Blood Ravens even though they aren't original, they are my favourite, also I have a Set of the Table Top game waiting delivery from eBay haha

Haha Wow, I feel old The tabletop game is loads of fun.. VERY expensive habit, but fun I wish they'd make an MMO(RPG) out of the Warhammer Fantasy series :O I played more Fantasy that I have 40k

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Haha Wow, I feel old The tabletop game is loads of fun.. VERY expensive habit, but fun I wish they'd make an MMO(RPG) out of the Warhammer Fantasy series :O I played more Fantasy that I have 40k
    You're in luck. We did an article covering the announcement and preview of the new Warhammer 40k MMO which is still a long way from release, but it's in production at least. Click here to see the article!

Edit* I just realised what you said. You do know there's Warhammer Online out now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    You're in luck. We did an article covering the announcement and preview of the new Warhammer 40k MMO which is still a long way from release, but it's in production at least. Click here to see the article!

Edit* I just realised what you said. You do know there's Warhammer Online out now, right?
    Lol Yea I knew there was Warhammer Online, was just hoping that they'd base a game completely off of the Fatasy series. Although, WO does bring some aspects of Fantasy into it, so I cant complain too much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Lol Yea I knew there was Warhammer Online, was just hoping that they'd base a game completely off of the Fatasy series. Although, WO does bring some aspects of Fantasy into it, so I cant complain too much :P
    ah right it is a really good game, and I used to love playing it. I can't wait until the new 40k MMO though

Dawn of War 3 WOOOOOOO, I cant wait for it, hopefully they improve the RPG feel of DoW2 and make it that every race has it's own story but I think I Might have to Download Warhammer Online... if it is a Downloadable game haha

Dawn of War 3 WOOOOOOO, I cant wait for it, hopefully they improve the RPG feel of DoW2 and make it that every race has it's own story but I think I Might have to Download Warhammer Online... if it is a Downloadable game haha
    I really do hope that they reintroduce base building in DoW3. Even though DoW2 was awesome and unique, the gameplay didn't work too well in multiplayer. It just felt a bit odd to me.

You can get Warhammer Online on a download just go to Steam or something and it's for sale there.

Is it a Monthly Payment thing? If so then I might pass haha, I already play about 5 of those... quite an expensive feat

Thread Information