Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Truth be Told

Paecmaker: I was just curious on what you know of the land. Tell me of it. And worry not, for many Americans... MANY... do not know much about our home country either, so it is a common, albeit unfortunate, trend.

Mizel: I never played anything before the famous VII (with Sephiroth and such), but I've played VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and am working on XII now. I also have enjoyed Tactics. I'm a large fan of the strategic game, so upon learning that Final Fantasy had such a genre, I could not resist. And have you played any of the Dynasty Warrior games?

small facts about sweden.

Ok.....
    Official name kingdom of sweden(wich means we got a king :P) but just called sweden unless its a royal thing or similar.

Total amount of inhabitants ranging between 9-10 million

Capitol- Stockholm, with a population of about 1,5 million people(and the only city in sweden with more than 1 million people). Its built over some islands and is sometimes called venice of scandinavia. It also got a "skärgård" with thousends of bigger and smaller islands.

Some other larger and more known cities are , Gothenburg as the most important sea city to the east, Malmö To the southest, And Kiruna to the norhtest. Honorable mentions, Uppsala as the city of knowlegde(the most famous university in sweden) Linköping(the main place of SAAB aeroplanes)
    Trollhättan(the largest Saab car factory in sweden)

The climate in sweden aint as cold as many think to be, we got no polar bears running around(lol) and there are few of the larger predators here to, even if they do exist.

Big parts of sweden is covered by forests and it is coming more new forests than its accually chopped down.

I can speak forever but if you want certain things just tell me here or PM.

Excellent, sir! Know you anything of the politics at the moment of Sweden? What the official national stand is on matters at large in the world? Things of that nature? And you are in the heavier-forested areas?

Mizel: I must ask about your banner signature. The girl reminds me of a character from Soul Caliber III. Is that where you got the character?

Also, I have forgone the fact that this thread was meant to be an introduction of me. Have any of you questions further for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    BBloodstain: It seems we have much in common. And I enjoy your banner. It reminds me of a character in the anime "Deathnote", if you're familiar with such.
    Haha Yes, I am a great fan of the series, and the character in my signature is BB or Beyond Birthday as he is known

Everything you want to know can be found here

Wikimedia Error (it stands error but still works, atleast for me)
    As for where I live its about more in the south, I live in a "province" named småland and its forests here but not as many as in the north parts of the country. However its very much stone here and not so good soil.
    Last edited by paecmaker; 09-04-2011 at 03:31 AM.

Ah yes, the beloved Wiki. And BBloodstain, where is this BB character from? What anime? And how long is Deathnote? There are 22 episodes on Netflix. Is that the extent of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Paecmaker: I was just curious on what you know of the land. Tell me of it. And worry not, for many Americans... MANY... do not know much about our home country either, so it is a common, albeit unfortunate, trend.

Mizel: I never played anything before the famous VII (with Sephiroth and such), but I've played VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and am working on XII now. I also have enjoyed Tactics. I'm a large fan of the strategic game, so upon learning that Final Fantasy had such a genre, I could not resist. And have you played any of the Dynasty Warrior games?
    Ah, ok. Well, Id have to say that just about all of them fun so you cant go wrong! And yes, Ive played all of them- despite being fairly simple games, I absolutely love them.

As for my signature- you are correct! Its Tira from Soul Cal ^_^

Thread Information