Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Egw333's render art.

Hiya guys T-D-P inspired me to try out the art of rendering to see how i could to thanks. I use paint.net for pretty much everything even my rendering. so im using a wand and eraser please be nice.

this one is kinda small so you cant really see it but i will be making larger renders

edit it was not that choppy when i uploaded it :s hm i guess i need to try something else here look at it from photo bucket it looks better renderzelda-1.png picture by egw333 - Photobucket
    Last edited by egg-whites333; 08-31-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Very good first try, however, there is a lot of white around edges and it looks a little messy, keep improving!

Quote Originally Posted by BitterKingSkyler View Post
    Very good first try, however, there is a lot of white around edges and it looks a little messy, keep improving!
    like i said it was not like that when it was made i swear just look at the photobucket one.

Very nice job man, I might have try render a few things too.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by egw333 View Post
    Hiya guys T-D-P inspired me to try out the art of rendering to see how i could to thanks. I use paint for pretty much everything even my rendering. so im using a wand and eraser please be nice.

this one is kinda small so you cant really see it but i will be making larger renders

edit it was not that choppy when i uploaded it :s hm i guess i need to try something else here look at it from photo bucket it looks better
    Hello there i have a suggestion for you in terms of programs, i wont suggest adobe photoshop thats quite a pricy program but what i will suggest is "the gimp" its a free open source program thats cross platform so im sure whatever operating system your using it will work on it.

the other great thing about gimp is it has a great community of people to help you with learning, tutorials and the like.

i suggest this as paint gives you little to no controll over what your doing give gimp a try once you get your head around layers you will never look back.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eyes_555 View Post
    define render for a no0b
    Its very hard to explain, you'd have to ask Knibbler about it.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by NumberedEyes View Post
    Hello there i have a suggestion for you in terms of programs, i wont suggest adobe photoshop thats quite a pricy program but what i will suggest is "the gimp" its a free open source program thats cross platform so im sure whatever operating system your using it will work on it.

the other great thing about gimp is it has a great community of people to help you with learning, tutorials and the like.

i suggest this as paint gives you little to no controll over what your doing give gimp a try once you get your head around layers you will never look back.
    He means paint.net, not the customary application for windows.

oh i see thanks slay i honostly wasnt aware of this program i might have to look into it as an alternative to photoshop,

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eyes_555 View Post
    define render for a no0b
    The simpliest way for me to define render, in the way we use them, is it's a city out image that we use as focal points for our signature banners.

Regaurding the render... I'm not trying to be mean so please don't take it that way.
    As I've watched that vast communities for Gfx over the years, alot of 'artists' would turn their nose up at this render and move on to find a better one.

You seem to have replaced choppy with messy, which in effect makes it choppy anyways.
    From what we can see, you're cutting too far away from the image leaving an off putting white border which, even if it was clean-cut, people would still turn away from because they look for either a full stock image or a clean and precise cut render.
    Last edited by Knibbler; 08-31-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

Thread Information