Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dominion Opinions / Times

Just posting here to see if anyone's played Dominion Beta, and I'll also (try) to post whenever it's online.

I got on for my first 4 games yesterday, it was on from 11:30AM to 5:30PM PST (huge time block, the day before was a 2 hour block :S ) and I loved it. I played Katarina, my main character, and with her I had to go about a totally different way of playing with the new items introduced (attempting to work in the 15% faster cap rate item, which I did better without)

I've watched a few videos and it seems to work better with 2 groups of 2 running to cap/distract, with 1 other member focusing purely on running in behind the distracted enemy to cap. I was doing just that, and it was so fun. Tons of jungle fights, near-death getaways, ganks, and my k/d must have been 1/10 but we won 3/4 and it's the funnest time I've had on the game since I've started. Very similar to Arathi Basin in WoW.

The beta will be active today at 2:00PM PST, so that's 5:00PM EST for everyone on the East coast. It's on during off-peak hours, and since it's a Friday night, I can't see it being on for more than 2. It'd be cool if this thread could get bumped with times as well. I'll be doing just that, and bumping when it is on/offline, if the mods don't mind. Not trying to up post, just trying to notify better. I'm only going to post when I'm aware of it/I'm at the computer at the time, so yeah.

Ladies and gents, we're live.

I just played a game. Pretty fun but buggy. A lot of my ability use just glitches and doesn't select. I have to click a few times for it to work (only with abilities where you select a target).

Other than that, fun. Quick games.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I just played a game. Pretty fun but buggy. A lot of my ability use just glitches and doesn't select. I have to click a few times for it to work (only with abilities where you select a target).

Other than that, fun. Quick games.
    Havn't had that problem myself, been playing fine with Heimer and Kat, they both annihilate this game type. Rammus does well too it's lookin like. Just noticed you're on right now with Blackleo. Invite me if you'd like another and we're both out of games, lol.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 09-23-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Havn't had that problem myself, been playing fine with Heimer and Kat, they both annihilate this game type. Rammus does well too it's lookin like. Just noticed you're on right now with Blackleo. Invite me if you'd like another and we're both out of games, lol.
    Ask leo, he might still be playing, I played a quick one, took 10 mins, finished 10-2 with katarina. Still ran into a lot of problems with clicking on enemies with my abilities. I missed at least a few kills because Kat wouldn't shunpo or fire the gunblade.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I had the same issue Linux had with selecting champs, with Talon's shunpo (I know it's not called that, the silence teleport)

Anyways I recorded a game and will be putting it up later.

Overall it's Really fun, fast paced, in your face type of gaming.

Really challenging, the tides can turn in any second!

Even if the enemy is 22 points away from losing and your team has 271, you can still lose or how they say it know a days loose !

I'm enjoying it pretty well and will be on later on today, Linux should be on all day. I'll be online later in the afternoon. Lucky him he has no class today and is off campus ! Arrrghhh ! His Hybrid Classes ftw !

I on the other hand is stuck in Stat class, i don't know why some people find it difficult, don't worry I am using Stat to try to get a build together for Talon. Already got something new cooked up !
    Last edited by Blackleo; 09-24-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    Fear The FearLess

Quote Originally Posted by Blackleo View Post
    Really challenging, the tides can turn in any second!

Even if the enemy is 22 points away from losing and your team has 271, you can still lose or how they say it know a days loose !

I'm enjoying it pretty well and will be on later on today, Linux should be on all day. I'll be online later in the afternoon. Lucky him he has no class today and is off campus ! Arrrghhh ! His Hybrid Classes ftw !
    There is always time for a comeback. 2nd game we were in was 45-250 for the other team and we came back and held it for a 22-0. This game is so fun, I don't think I'll be playing SR after it's released.

I'll be on tonight from like 7PM PST till...idk I get off, if you'd like to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    There is always time for a comeback. 2nd game we were in was 45-250 for the other team and we came back and held it for a 22-0. This game is so fun, I don't think I'll be playing SR after it's released.

I'll be on tonight from like 7PM PST till...idk I get off, if you'd like to play.
    We were on the other end yesterday, Blackleo and this other guy got too confident and said "we're owning these guys" - we had a 200 point lead and they thought it was a win, the other team held their 27 points and we lost. No one would stick together because they thought the other team was bad....I tried to keep up with everyone but they all went their own ways and got owned themselves 2v1 or 3v1.

And we should be on around that time I guess, it's around 10pm for us.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    We were on the other end yesterday, Blackleo and this other guy got too confident and said "we're owning these guys" - we had a 200 point lead and they thought it was a win, the other team held their 27 points and we lost. No one would stick together because they thought the other team was bad....I tried to keep up with everyone but they all went their own ways and got owned themselves 2v1 or 3v1.

And we should be on around that time I guess, it's around 10pm for us.
    I've been guilty of doing the same. I forget Katarina isn't a nuke at times and I should be playing it cool with her...oh well, more fun and more to learn I guess.

Also curious to try this out we've done similar just by chance to what this guy wrote, and it seems like it would work well to me.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 09-24-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Default Towers

I think the towers on dominion should be powered up. They don't seem to do very much damage when people actually start trying to capture. I've fought many a hero within range of my tower and the damage doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thread Information