Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Noob! (to the forum... ha)

What shall be my opening greeting...... *thinks* Aw, man, look what I did. THAT was my opening greeting!

Hi!! Howdy! Hello! Hey! Hola! Hoi! Salvete!

Lemme see....

Name: Zelda. (I wish. I have a real name but what good is a username if I tell everyone my real name?) Perhaps eventually...
    Age: It isn't a polite to ask a lady her age! (perhaps you can guess, at least the range, based off other little clues I let slip? haha)
    Sex: As you may have gathered, I am a girl. Lass. Dudette. Chick. Whatever.
    Game: The Legend of Zelda Series (obvi...) and Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine for 64.
    Character: Yoshi
    Genre: LOZ(wait... that isn't a genre, is it? Oh, well...), Action/Adventure, (some) RPG, Strategy, shoot-em-up, racing, kill everything that moves on the screen, pretty much everything! haha
    System: Nintendo (all of them but fav is probably 64. It's just so... classic. )
    Systems I own: SNES, GBA, N64, NDSLite, Wii. Playstation 3. PC...
    Fun fact: I've only ever completed like, 3 games. I have no time.... it's the saddest thing ever. I've played a hundred but completed 3? I mean, come ON.... How lame is that? (Don't tell me, I don't really wanna know... )

In real life: I have a full time job which I loathe. LOATHHEEEE, DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!? And drive a car (see, now you know I'm at least driving age in the US ) I hate almost as bad. Almost. Except it gets me to Gamestop... and to the loathesome job where I make the money to drive the car to Gamestop and actually buy games that I probably won't ever complete, so yeah... the car's a'ight.
    I'm taking GED classes so I can get my GED so I can get into college. Because I never should have dropped out of high school. (see, now you can pretty much figure I'm at least 18.)
    Music: Classic Rock/80s and everything else. Except country and that boom-boom rap junk. (Of course, there are exceptions to both. *shrug*)

I'd say more but 1) Everyone probably got bored of reading this about 2 sentences into it and 2) I don't know what else to say.

THE END.

YES! I FINALLY FINISHED A NOVEL!!! What do you mean this isn't a novel???? Jerk.

PS... I'm pyscho. Just Fyi....
    Last edited by Zelda; 09-27-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Uh-oh, you're psycho? Sorry, but I don't see this working out well.... see all of us are -totally- normal, calm folk who would never dream of crazily acting out. *bursts out laughing* Hah! Yea right :P Anyhoo, welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in fine The only rule here is- dont break the rules. Im totally serial, they will release the rabid bunnies that will eat yer freakin face of if you do.

P.S. Dont feel bad, Im totally a buffet gamer as well. Sample them all, but never finish Trying to get over that habit though, beat the last THREE games I played :O

Welcome

Whats your job and whats a GED?

Read the rules, enjoy your stay, everyone here is pretty awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC!

YOU LIKE RACING GAMES!!! Yesssssssss I love you <3 ahhaha YOU DRIVEEEE!!! Yessssssss I love you <3 YOU HATE YOUR CAR?!??! Noooo I hate youuuu haha why do you hate it?!

Welcome to GF! Hope you enjoy it here!!!

Nice intro btw!
    Last edited by HamadaLFC8; 09-27-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Welcome to the forum! Play online at all or are you more of a single-player gal? Hope you get to know everyone here and enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Uh-oh, you're psycho? Sorry, but I don't see this working out well.... see all of us are -totally- normal, calm folk who would never dream of crazily acting out. *bursts out laughing* Hah! Yea right :P Anyhoo, welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in fine The only rule here is- dont break the rules. Im totally serial, they will release the rabid bunnies that will eat yer freakin face of if you do.

P.S. Dont feel bad, Im totally a buffet gamer as well. Sample them all, but never finish Trying to get over that habit though, beat the last THREE games I played :O
    Buffet gamer! ahhahaha! I'd never heard that but it totally fits me.

Oh, well good then. So pyshcotic tendancies are okay here?

RABID FACE-EATING BUNNIES???? *vows to obey rules*

Thanks for the welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShankCrisis View Post
    Welcome

Whats your job and whats a GED?
    My job is admin. assist at the single most boring company in my state. Probably, the most boring, anyway. I HATE sitting at a desk all day. HATEHATEHATEHATE. I'd rather work retail. (Which I would do if I didn't need the extra money right now... haha) Eventually I'll quit this job though. Rest assured.

GED is the General Equivalency Degree. It just means you passed all the same stuff you would have had you graduated high school.

Thanks for the welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by W1CKEDTW1STED View Post
    Read the rules, enjoy your stay, everyone here is pretty awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC!
    Read the rules. Check! I always read the rules before I post lest I should make a mistake and get kicked or something! haha

Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    YOU LIKE RACING GAMES!!! Yesssssssss I love you <3 ahhaha YOU DRIVEEEE!!! Yessssssss I love you <3 YOU HATE YOUR CAR?!??! Noooo I hate youuuu haha why do you hate it?!

Welcome to GF! Hope you enjoy it here!!!

Nice intro btw!
    I do! Only own a couple at the moment but... haha I used to really love Grand Prix Formula 1 for 64. Think it was the first "real" racing game I liked. And I've always adored Mario Kart so that counts, right? Also like Test Drive and whatnot. Any racing game recommendations?

Yes, I drive! haha Aww, don't hate me!
    Ah, well, I hate my car cause it's a Camry. I used to have a Honda Civic (which I loved) but it crapped out so I had to get a car quick and bought the first working one I came across. ('94 Camry LE) This coming February, however, I should finally be getting my Mustang! Which I've wanted since I was about, I dunno, 13?

I'm painting it the color of Link's Tunic in Ocarina and painting the Triforce in gold on the hood. And then, y'know, tricking out the rest of it and making it go so fast the cops can't catch me... (cause the cops in my town hate my guts. Seriously. It's like a conspiracy or something!) or yeah, whatever. It's gonna be my baby, in other words.

Oh, and thanks! I thought the intro 'twas good too.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Play online at all or are you more of a single-player gal? Hope you get to know everyone here and enjoy your stay!
    I do play online, actually. Steam. Love TF2 and such. And COD/LittleBigPlanet on PS3 and some games on Wii. Any reason you wondered? Got a friend code somewhere or something? haha

Thanks for the welcome!!

Alas, I shall shut up now! haha Thanks for the welcome, everyone!
    Last edited by Zelda; 09-27-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Missed a post I meant to quote! :)

Welcome! Im Relatively new as well! Whats your favorite LOZ game? hmm? HOW excited are you for Skyward Sword?

Welcome to the forum!
    Do you prefer LoZ OoT or Majora's Mask?

Hope to see you sticking around, nice introduction!
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

I came into this thread to post that I was surprised you were able to get that username, but then I ended up reading it all. Most of what I got out of it is that you have a thing for emoticons.

Welcome to the forum! If you'd like to shuffle down to Minecraft at some point in your buffet you can hop on the gamers-forum minecraft server and play with a bunch of us

I hope you grow to hate that job less, that the dream car finds it's way into your life, and that the GED comes easily to you and shimmys you into a college doing something you love! In the meantime, get minecraft. Seriously. Play minecraft with us.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Thread Information