Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

^ Hahaha, I thought the same

Welcome to the forum, fellow Lights lover! You seem awesome and I hope you stick around!

Sig by TheMangler

Quote Originally Posted by Sotanji View Post
    Welcome! Im Relatively new as well! Whats your favorite LOZ game? hmm? HOW excited are you for Skyward Sword?
    Well welcome right back to ya then!

My favorite so far is Wind Waker. I know a lot of people complained about the cel-shading but I actually like it. Gave the game a very lighthearted feel. I'm very near the end of it so hopefully I can call it the first LOZ game I actually completed!!

Oh, man! You have no idea how excited I am for SS!!! *bounces off walls, screaming like a wild animal* *ahem* ....

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Do you prefer LoZ OoT or Majora's Mask?

Hope to see you sticking around, nice introduction!
    Thank you! And I hope I will be (sticking around) too!

I haven't played Majora's Mask actually. But I plan to soon, so I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    I came into this thread to post that I was surprised you were able to get that username, but then I ended up reading it all. Most of what I got out of it is that you have a thing for emoticons.

Welcome to the forum! If you'd like to shuffle down to Minecraft at some point in your buffet you can hop on the gamers-forum minecraft server and play with a bunch of us

I hope you grow to hate that job less, that the dream car finds it's way into your life, and that the GED comes easily to you and shimmys you into a college doing something you love! In the meantime, get minecraft. Seriously. Play minecraft with us.
    Dude! You have no idea how genuinely shocked I was that "Zelda" was available!! Seriously. I was like, Whaaaa---??? Cause I tried it just to see but expected it to be long gone! haha I'm hapy I got it though!

Yeah, I use way too many stupid smileys.
    Thanks, but I hope I just get a new job soon! Dream car is a '67 Shelby GT500 so we shall see.
    Thank you. I hope I can get though this math. It's only thing stopping me right now!

Ah, Minecraft. I haven't been able to get into it... My brother plays but I just... 'eh. I don't know what it is. I'll probaby try it again sometime though so thanks for the invite!

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    ^ Hahaha, I thought the same

Welcome to the forum, fellow Lights lover! You seem awesome and I hope you stick around!
    Thank you!! I plan to.

TOO MANY SMILEYS! THERE I GO AGAIN!

..sorry....

Welcome to Gamers-Forum.

You seem very interesting and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I do play online, actually. Steam. Love TF2 and such. And COD/LittleBigPlanet on PS3 and some games on Wii. Any reason you wondered? Got a friend code somewhere or something? haha
    I do have a friend code! A summoner name, Steam iD, gamertag, and PSN iD! :P I'm not huge into Steam, although I do have CS:Source (that's it lol.) Modnation Racers and LBP are my two main PSN games, gonna try and beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood though and try out the multiplayer on it too.

My favorite so far is Wind Waker. I know a lot of people complained about the cel-shading but I actually like it. Gave the game a very lighthearted feel. I'm very near the end of it so hopefully I can call it the first LOZ game I actually completed!!
    OHHHH YEAAHH. Wind waked is my fave also, and also the first one I have completed! I played Oot when it was released and was amazed don't get me wrong. But I just didn't have the will as a youngin to fully complete it. Windwaker was amazing to me. So amazing I went through it multiple times and explored every island.

And from what I've seen of skyward sword, it looks to have a similar exploration aspect with the islands in the air. Oh man I canceled my reserve. But now that I have gotten another job I'm going to ore order it right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Welcome to Gamers-Forum.

You seem very interesting and cool.
    Thank you, thank you! I LOVE your about me section. ZeldaZeldaZelda!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I do have a friend code! A summoner name, Steam iD, gamertag, and PSN iD! :P I'm not huge into Steam, although I do have CS:Source (that's it lol.) Modnation Racers and LBP are my two main PSN games, gonna try and beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood though and try out the multiplayer on it too.
    I shall have to get your Steam iD & PSN iD then.

I'm in the middle of Assassin's Creed II but I'll be getting Brotherhood after that! Is it as fun as 2 or have you not played 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Sotanji View Post
    OHHHH YEAAHH. Wind waked is my fave also, and also the first one I have completed! I played Oot when it was released and was amazed don't get me wrong. But I just didn't have the will as a youngin to fully complete it. Windwaker was amazing to me. So amazing I went through it multiple times and explored every island.

And from what I've seen of skyward sword, it looks to have a similar exploration aspect with the islands in the air. Oh man I canceled my reserve. But now that I have gotten another job I'm going to ore order it right away!
    Sweet!!!! No, I totally know what you mean. In fact, I've gotten further with the new release of OoT 3D then I ever did on the original... *sigh* But yeah, Skyward looks like it's going to be closer to Wind Waker then, say, TP. So I'm really looking forward to that!

Dude, yes, you have to preorder it! I'm getting the one with the golden remote and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Zelda; 09-27-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: So I didn't wind up double posting...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Thank you, thank you! I LOVE your about me section. ZeldaZeldaZelda!
    Zelda is the best game in the world. I own every one for console and I still play ocarina of time all the time.

Hey Welcome, forgot on my intro that Zelda's one of my favourite characters, one of the main reasons for me buying the Wii and Nintendo 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomeeeeee make sure you post pics of your Mustang! And maybe who knows.. one day we'll race
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Zelda is the best game in the world. I own every one for console and I still play ocarina of time all the time.
    Yes, yes, it is the best game in the world. Sweet!! I'm working on owning every single Zelda game ever released. (Except those nightmares for the Sony-CDi *shudders*)

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Hey Welcome, forgot on my intro that Zelda's one of my favourite characters, one of the main reasons for me buying the Wii and Nintendo 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You rock!!!!! Did you get any other games for the 3DS yet?

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    awesomeeeeee make sure you post pics of your Mustang! And maybe who knows.. one day we'll race
    Oh, believe me, there will be an abundance of pics once I get it all done! Lots of annoying bragging...

Race in reality or a game? haha

Thread Information