Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone ever played Animal Crossing?

Have you ever heard or played the game? I liked it was okay but I could never play it for hours without stoping. Sometimes it made me thing about DEATH lol but I don't know why ..

Anyways for you guys/gals that never heard about it, its about a life role playing game that goes on for ever and is baised on real time , seems like them people in the game and animals never die .

Oh man, I've only played this game once. It was ok, not my thing- but.... my one friend was SO into this freaking game lol Like seriously, he had a problem. We couldn't get him to come out of his house for weeks. When we finally did, he had lost all concept of reality. I guess in the game it was summer or something? And when we finally got him out of the house it was snowing.... he was genuinely startled by the fact that it was winter. It was hilarious lol

Seen it on the shelves and quickly looked at the apckaging. Decided at a glance that this was not a game for me.

Played it on my friends gamecube long ago and wanted it bad. Got a DS and got it for it, loved it, played it for like ten or fifteen minutes a day (you can do ridiculous things) and I lost it a few summers ago.
    STILL LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT COPY. D:

Buh ye
    It's a hilarious little game, I wish they had it for the PC. It is coming out for the 3DS, but I have a DS lite. B |
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

man, I used to play this a lot. cause it followed everyday... and when it was your birthday the game got special for me. and also on the holidays.... it was pretty neat. the first game I've ever played 'real time' you know?

Yea , I have the game still and my old town, It maybe has a whole bunch of old weeds laying all around. I am going to hop back on it maybe once I get a gamecube controller for my wii. I also want to pick up the copy for the wii I hear its a even better experience.

I love AC! ^0^ I have it for Gamecube, DS, and Wii. OuO I used to play it all the time, but, now I'm online so much, I just wouldn't have the time... ^_^' I haven't played any video game in a long while actually... Losing my touch...
    ♫ Mυsιc Bαbe ♪ Rσcker Chιck ♪ Vισlιηιst ♫
    /»/Soldier of the HU and BVB Armies\«\
    \\m// SLEEPING WITH SIRENS \\m//
    ❤~07/17/11~❤

AWWW man, Animal Crossing on the GameCube kept me Occupied for a longggg time.
    Heard there coming out with one on the 3ds. i may just pick it up. if you happen to id be all about sharing friend codes?

I have it for the Gamecube, Ds, and Wii... Awaiting it to come out on 3ds. So sad... But yeah Animal Crossing is a silly fun game plus I have a little girl who can play it when I out grow it! LOL

Yes it is way better on the Wii. Kinda hope the 3ds has the city part, but you can go swimming in the 3ds one too!

Just checked it out on youtube just to if I could go for it. I can see why people like it but still not for me.

Thread Information