Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, tbh, I just personally -hate- end game content lol I dont see the appeal of rushing a character to level 85, just so you can do the same Heroics, or same raids over and over and overrrrr again just to get gear. Then once youve done these raids for the hundreth time and gotten the highest tier armor, that's it O_O Im not bashing anyone at all that enjoys that or anything, it's just not my thing. I get bored way too easily to enjoy raiding in any way. I love leveling up characters just because there's consistently so much to do. Butttttt, I also play WoW for the PvP which is most likely why I don't enjoy raids :P I'd rather the constant action, of PvP- the pwnage of tons of other players in a BG rather then stand there spamming buttons at a single boss for 20 minutes at a time. And when you're in it for the PvP, you've got all the time in the world to do it while leveling which is why I love it so much I think

I wonder if we'll eventually see one of the titans.

In Patch 4.3 they are releasing Deathwing as the end game raid boss. From what I have seen from Blizzard they are putting in some pre quest dungeons/raids where you must fight various situations with the help of the other Aspects. 1 of the most interesting looking ones is a future Azeroth where the Aspects are all dead, including Deathwing (who is inpaled on Wyrmrest Temple). I also belive there will be a fight with a Chromatic Dragon.

Nothing has been said yet but I believe that the raid to kill Deathwing will involve a fight with all the Aspects fighting with you and Thrall (as the new Earth Warder).

This is mearly my suggestion from reading the new book out. Although saying that I would most definately love that to be the case.

the deathwing has been killed after the serve open few hours

Thread Information