Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Most Epic Video Game Death

What is the most epic death you have experienced or seen? It does not just have to be you or another player; it could be an ally, an enemy, or anything that can die. If its a cutscene or you have videos/pictures of it feel free to post them.

I remember getting pretty angry when I was playing Halo 3 and a sniper bullet bounced off a wall behind me and hit me in the back of the head. I think it may be on my halo 3 still not sure.

I had a triple kill with a charger in L4D2.

Triple kill with a scout sniper in Counter-Strike 1.6 - it was a lucky shot because I fired at the same second the three guys lined up.

In BFBC2 - I died once by a random grenade from an M416, the guy just shot it in the air from across the map and it landed on me. I would have yelled out 'hacks' if he wasn't doing so badly.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Best death I've seen was while I was playing Fallout 3. My ally (jerecho the evil one) was standing in the middle of a triangle of unexploded cars. Next to him was a plasma mine (my mine unfortunately). Now I had given jerecho the best armor and weapons available (besides what I was wearing) and thousands of caps worth of ammo. Plus he was carrying all of my loot. An enemy threw a plasma grenade at him. The grenade hit him, exploded the plasma mine, then blew up all three cars. I lost a million or so caps. And my last save had been an hour before then.

Hit man. I killed a whole levels worth of people with my dual silencers. I laid a opened suitcase and gun on the floor, dragged a body there for a distraction. EVERYONE ran to the view, I shot the door open. *pew pew pew pew* the rest of the guards heard nothing, I picked up the m4 (Which was in the suitcase) and shoot the party guests.
    My memory of this is good, because this happened yesterday. :P

i cryyed no joke dont judge rne Flynn was the best hippy pilot pacifist... ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVIX...eature=related

[QUOTE=egw333;296225]i cryyed no joke dont judge rne Flynn was the best hippy pilot pacifist... ever.

It was sad egw, but I think that was karma saying: That's what you get for turning away from your pacifist ways!

I liked the guy to egw, he was cool.

In halo 3 there is this map that is like a big bridge, below it there are "two mancannons" (big things that throws you away over the abyss to the other side)

I flew over and saw that there was another one flying from the other side, when we were in the middle and flew past eachover we both threw plasma grenades and stuck eachover. lol.

In cs some friends hate that I "snipe" with a machinegun.

Not my death but my bros were playing one of the COD (can't remember which installment) and one threw a flash grenade at the other and it wound up hitting him in the head and he died. It was hilarious!
    ..would you kill to save a life?

BFBC2 on the PC, Rush. We are on the last objective to arm and the level is Oasis. I’m a medic and my teammate an Engineer has just armed “B” and is immediately shot in the head by a 50 cal. by a sniper somewhere off in the desert. I run outside now having back up (a assault and sniper have spawned on me) to revive my teammate and do so. We both bolt inside the house hearing the objective’s alarm letting everyone know we are here.

Suddenly a little ball of red appears in the corner of my eye, it’s a grenade. It blows up and everybody dies expect me, alarm still going strong. Everything is red blurry but I manage to see a figure through the haze kneeling next to “B”. A enemy engineer by the name of “mulletman50000” is disarming the objective. The objective only needs a few more second 2 at the most. I run to his side and right before im able to slit his throat I feel a sniper bullet run through my stomach. The sniper that killed my friend got me to.

We’ve lost, because of me, I lost the match. But as I begin to beat myself up something happens. As I look at my screen I notice the body in front of me is also down and the objective has just blown up! The sniper bullet that had went through my stomach went through the head of the person disarming the bomb and this being a hardcore match the friendly fire was on. We won the match. That was most epic death I’ve ever had.

Thread Information