Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to GF, have a fun stay!

well no crap, you're over in Elmira just west of Binghamton? I'm a short shot up route 13 from you in homely little Ithaca, NY.

I do a lot of multiplayer PC gaming, so once you get that desktop finished don't be surprised when I start hounding you to pick up LoL/Minecraft/GW2/Diablo 3/whatever else is awesome that I'm obsessing over at the time!

Hope you enjoy the forum and stick around long enough for us to see that desktop finished

EDIT: tangent! Mizel, I didn't know you were in NY! Where are you hiding in the bleak, cloudy, cold, lovable little state?
    Last edited by Diligence109; 10-19-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    well no crap, you're over in Elmira just west of Binghamton? I'm a short shot up route 13 from you in homely little Ithaca, NY.

I do a lot of multiplayer PC gaming, so once you get that desktop finished don't be surprised when I start hounding you to pick up LoL/Minecraft/GW2/Diablo 3/whatever else is awesome that I'm obsessing over at the time!

Hope you enjoy the forum and stick around long enough for us to see that desktop finished
    Haha I've come across a few people on here from Ithaca, I was surprised to see so many other people on here so close to home.

Are you building your PC yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Are you building your PC yourself?
    That I am...I don't know all there is to know about computers, but through all of the research I've done and from a little guidance from a friend I've learned quite a bit, it's going to be a fun learning experience.

Awesome! I built my last couple, I love it- good fun And learning about how it all works and everything is the best part. Plus, by making your own you can make it as uber powerful and badass as you want for soooo much cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Awesome! I built my last couple, I love it- good fun And learning about how it all works and everything is the best part. Plus, by making your own you can make it as uber powerful and badass as you want for soooo much cheaper
    Exactly, I was looking into Alienware PCs but they're so pricey, not to mention a lot of people I know say they're overrated. Thats why I decided I'd just build my own and that way it can have whatever I want.

I wouldn't say overrated, they are really nice. But *DEF* overpriced haha I looked into them as well before building mine as well.... 3x the cost for the same computer. Even just the price for their cases are ridonk O_o

Anyhoo, have fun building yours and make sure to let us know how it turns out

Alien wares are beautiful but I can make my own custom case for like $2 that would look way better.

They are purdy :P Like, literally make your own or design one from somewhere else? Cause if you literally mean, make your own... you should totally make me an awesome one

Thread Information