Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Expansion: Mists of Pandaria

BLizzard announced at Blizzcon their next expansion pack coming out: Mists of Pandaria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0

I really don't know what to think about it, or if I'll come back to WoW to play it

Yea, and they also announced that D3 would be given... FOR FREE... to everyone with a current, up to date WoW account. And I *JUST* cancelled mine. *grumbles*

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Yea, and they also announced that D3 would be given... FOR FREE... to everyone with a current, up to date WoW account. And I *JUST* cancelled mine. *grumbles*
    Does it still have time on it? If you were using a credit card for it and say that you can still play on it till the 29th or something, it's still active until you get the "Must add prepaid time or use a credit card for more playtime" message. You may still get Diablo 3, ma'am. That really blows. I was thinking about buying a 2 month card last week too :V

I don't think I'll be getting into this expansion though, sadly. I think that WoW may be finally done for me, after 2 hacked accounts and 5 years of playing.

That, and after Illidan ruling the Outland, The Lich King returning, and Deathwing raising hell across Azeroth, I dunno how seriously I can take the Panda people xD This is definitely an expansion for all the lore hounds, but I'm not into all of that so much..it's sad to think I don't really wanna play it anymore since it's been so much fun for me.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 10-21-2011 at 03:34 PM.

I got the must use credit card msg But there's no release date yet and since it's been 10 years, I dont expect it to be anytime soon lol So the $15/mo Im saving by not playing is well over what the cost of what D3 will be. Just figures, thats totally my luck haha

But yea, I think Im done as well. Even though I know nothing about WoW lore, despite the fact that I played for years lol, I think the Panda's are gonna be uber cute! :P And Monk as new class? Pretty lame, imo. *shrugs* I think they've just gone as far as they can, sadly... It was awesome for me while it lasted but all good things must come to an end I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I got the must use credit card msg But there's no release date yet and since it's been 10 years, I dont expect it to be anytime soon lol So the $15/mo Im saving by not playing is well over what the cost of what D3 will be. Just figures, thats totally my luck haha

But yea, I think Im done as well. Even though I know nothing about WoW lore, despite the fact that I played for years lol, I think the Panda's are gonna be uber cute! :P And Monk as new class? Pretty lame, imo. *shrugs* I think they've just gone as far as they can, sadly... It was awesome for me while it lasted but all good things must come to an end I suppose...
    I was hoping they'd have kept Cataclysm, with big patches for new classes, races, areas and dungeons, and just integrated them into the game and story where it was. Yeah kill Deathwing, but there's no need to pay another $40 every year for all of this. Can't wait till the level cap hits 100+, that'll be a sh** storm for sure.

Warcraft has gotten old. When is the Starcraft MMO coming out! Only reason Warcraft got the deal was because Warcraft 3 came out and the funding for SC: Ghost was cut.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Warcraft has gotten old. When is the Starcraft MMO coming out! Only reason Warcraft got the deal was because Warcraft 3 came out and the funding for SC: Ghost was cut.
    I wouldn't say that they've gotten old. Cataclysm brought the life back in the game, and I had fun at end-game and levelling through it. I don't think it got big with 3....3 pushed it for sure, but 2 was huge.

I'd have preferred Warcraft 3/WoW over SC:Ghost from what I've looked into it, but that's me personally. If both could have existed, that would be awesome too. Starcraft MMO is the most talked about Blizz project over the years I'm sure, and it may never come at all. It still should though lol.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 10-21-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Starcraft had more hype than Warcraft until Warcraft 3 came out. That's why they were originally going to make Starcraft: Ghost. I still prefer Starcraft. I will miss not being able to play Ghost or a SC MMO. Q_Q

Interviewer: "So Blizzard? You guys worried about the 'Star Wars: Old Republic' as competition for WOW?''
    Blizzard: ''No...we have a secret plan in development''
    6 months later at Blizcon

Blizzard: ''We present.....PANDAS!''

Soooooo they're making a Kung Fu Panda game within WoW. Intresting, but not enough to get me to start playing again. Although I always enjoy the Monk class.

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Thread Information