6 54.55%
  • Allaince

2 18.18%
  • Horde

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Gamers Forum Guild?

I know this was suggested before but does anyone want to do this? Make a couple of characters on a server, level together, form a guild, have an awesome time and not worry bout being geared and "badass"

PS: Yes I know the poll is broken, just pick a faction if you want to join
    Last edited by Akatosh; 10-22-2011 at 11:21 PM.
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Lol Maybe.... a year ago when WoW didnt suck :P But yea, woulda been awesome but I just finally cancelled my subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Lol Maybe.... a year ago when WoW didnt suck :P But yea, woulda been awesome but I just finally cancelled my subscription
    I caved, my girlfriend bought me a 2-month card, xD

I'm not sure if I'm gonna do this or not. If you decide on a server/faction, I'll make a guy for the guild and everything, but I'm gonna try and focus on my main for the most part. Whenever I get bored of dailies/heroics is when I'd be on the alt.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I caved, my girlfriend bought me a 2-month card, xD
    Well, technicallyyyyy you didn't cave, your *gf* caved for you.... I mean, there's nothing you can do about that but enjoy it

I actually contemplated re-activating my account until I read all the new changes they are doing, def confirmed Ill never play again.... I miss having an MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Well, technicallyyyyy you didn't cave, your *gf* caved for you.... I mean, there's nothing you can do about that but enjoy it

I actually contemplated re-activating my account until I read all the new changes they are doing, def confirmed Ill never play again.... I miss having an MMO
    I made her buy it.... <.< >.>
    Well, chose the card since she offered to get me something, after I bought her a stack of games a while back.

I'd say wait until the 4.3 patch. I just read up on it, looks really cool. Void storage, transmogrification, and some dungeons are getting reworked too. I'm not sure what else big is going down, those are the big 3 though I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I made her buy it.... <.< >.>
    Well, chose the card since she offered to get me something, after I bought her a stack of games a while back.

I'd say wait until the 4.3 patch. I just read up on it, looks really cool. Void storage, transmogrification, and some dungeons are getting reworked too. I'm not sure what else big is going down, those are the big 3 though I think.
    Hahaha, okay well then I guess it is your fault :P

Ugh, to me they're dumbing it down even more. You now don't even have 3 skill trees anymore, they just balled it all up into one -__- Talk about taking customization and any thought process out of making a character. Instead of having it so that people have to figure out which points to put in which trees to get the best outcome they pretty much do that for you. It went from 3 skill trees you could put points you received every with every level, into anywhere ------> 3 skill trees, but having that many points and options was too complicated for people so now you only get a point every few levels instead of every level-----> wow, its still too complicated for people.... so lets no longer let them use all 3 trees now they can only use 1 ------> holy crap people are still confused... lets just take everything out and only have 1 tree to it's impossible to screw up. Frustrates me because one of my favorite parts of RPG games is figuring out how to min-max the characters.... to take a character and take allllll of the tons of potential outcomes and find the best one. I mean, I do understand that a lot of people don't want to put that much thought into it and just want to get on and put points in and play... and there's nothing wrong with that- but then they should either find a different game to play or they should have just made WoW simple to begin with.

I will tell ya, the one thing Im going to miss with the new changes.... is the customizable armor now

Hehe. I don't know if I will ever pick up WoW again, and I don't know if I'll finally make a second character after two or three years but it sounds like fun!

I've played alliance since forever! Going Horde to see if the grass is greener. I'm leveling a Tauren DK on Hyjal server(which I hear has a good horde community)! My old server (windrunner) is boring and I'm tired of it!

@Mizel: They're are still having talent trees, I looked at the screenshots. You still specialize in a tree but those perks are a bonus. I would like you to reconsider as I want to have as many people as possible
    Last edited by Akatosh; 10-25-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    I've played alliance since forever! Going Horde to see if the grass is greener. I'm leveling a Tauren DK on Hyjal server(which I hear has a good horde community)! My old server (windrunner) is boring and I'm tired of it!

@Mizel: They're are still having talent trees, I looked at the screenshots. You still specialize in a tree but those perks are a bonus. I would like you to reconsider as I want to have as many people as possible
    Maybe I'll pop a DK on there too and take a shot at tanking if you're into dungeons!

Yeah, I'll help you level a regular character too if you want. I might transfer my main if I like the horde on Hyjal. Look up Lohken
    (horde on windrunner is a deserted and the little population it has is full of assholes)

PS: Actually doing an Orc DK so make something else! lol
    Last edited by Akatosh; 10-25-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    Call. Me. PJ.

Thread Information