Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Jak is back and he's doing a marathon, tune into his progress

So in my failings, I thought tomorrow was Halloween and figured to do a marathon for scary related movies. But it's not as I found out, but I intend on continuing either way. So midnight tonight to midnight tomorrow i'm going to see how many movies I can watch that I never seen before

This is going to be my first watch in a lil bit

Dead of Winter (USA title)

My goal is at least 5 but hope to crush that XD

Go For Gold : Dddddddd
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Movie was blah, couple snort a line of meth and were slipped lsd into a drink and their mind freaks out, but they really dont do a good job of freaking, it was mostly roaming in the woods.

#2 is going to be,

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Do you already have a set list of horror movies you want to watch? Im doing the same thing actually. Recording or DLing all sortsa horror movies I havent seen yet. Figure it's a good time, especially since there's a ton on TV right now.... so far Ive found that Red State was awesome. And was thoroughly disappointed with Survival of the Dead and The Crazies.

Just stuff off of Netflix, so lots of choices , unless i get a urge to watch something specific . Yeah i liked Red State as well . And yeah Survival of the Dead was sorely disappointing. Didn't feel like Romero at all. Also which The Crazies, original or the one made recently. I'm also thinking of extending this to the end of October, should be fun

i do this every year as well. I love horror films and the bad acting that comes along with them

Oh nice! I miss netflix lol.... I find it amusing that Romero is always extrememly hit or miss.... some of his stuff is amazing and some is just, blah. You should extend it to the end of October! If you come across any awesome skurry movies to recommend, lemme know 2 of my favs you should check out if you happen to come come across them are April Fool's Day (old school, but awesomeeee twist ending) and Pieces ( also old school and overall, kind of a crappy movie - and not in the good way hah- but the first 10 mins of the movie totallyyyy make it worth it )

Damn Killer Klowns made some bank, 2 million budget. 234.6 million box office return. This is movie was pretty decent, funny b movie action.

Sick Nurses (USA title)

Up next, my first foreign horror of this marathon. a thai film at that, im not sure i have ever even seen a thai movie XD

--
    Sick Nurses was ok at best, but had some interesting gore scenes to note such as

when her jaw was off and the fetus flew out into her mouth :P

#4 =

Paranormal Activity 2
    Last edited by thedeparted; 10-24-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Movie was blah, couple snort a line of meth and were slipped lsd into a drink and their mind freaks out, but they really dont do a good job of freaking, it was mostly roaming in the woods.

#2 is going to be,

Killer Klowns from Outer Space
    Such an awful movie lol. Me and my friend were looking for B scary movies on netflix and we came across this. It was so awful, we couldn't manage to watch it all.

So, Paranormal Activity 2 was pretty lame. Didn't really care for the first but I at least was partially engaged in the movie. I couldn't care less about the characters or what was going on in this one. I was rooting for violent bloody death by mid-point lol.

#5 time,

Last of the Living

Thought it was pretty bleh. Wasn't funny at all.

#6 time,

Hybrid

Its a syfy movie XD.

I thought this movie would be interesting, it was not and was one of the worst things ive ever seen

#7 time,

Them!

Going old school

#2 on movies i liked during this marathon, It probably would of had a better effect on me back on the day but its desired effect is all but lost in todays special effects. It's cool though to go back and see old school special effects, this particular film was nominated by the academy awards for best specials effects in 1954

#8 time ,

Lost Boys: The Tribe
    Last edited by thedeparted; 10-25-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Thread Information