Default Pride in Your Hard Drive

Most every game nowadays saves. Even games where you have to start over ever time you play, arcade style games, save your scores. What saved games are you most proud of? What was your score or progress in that save? What kind of gear did you have? Do you still play that game? Post as many games as you want. Compare your saves to your fellow Gamers. Try to beat their saves.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Most every game nowadays saves. Even games where you have to start over ever time you play, arcade style games, save your scores. What saved games are you most proud of? What was your score or progress in that save? What kind of gear did you have? Do you still play that game? Post as many games as you want. Compare your saves to your fellow Gamers. Try to beat their saves.
    All my save games are currently lost into the abyss, until the Xbox save game cloud thing comes out. I upgraded my Xbox from the Elite to the Slim, so I couldn't move my games over. The slims don't support the old memory cards, and I'd have to buy a special $50 Xbox brand USB drive otherwise, so I'll just wait the month lol.

Proudest saves were all my Dragon Age saves (all 176 of them on one play-through), my Forza 3 progress, my Fable 3 hero, My Tales of Vesperia progress (beating lots of secret missions), and my character on Oblivion (even if I only got to level 2). Hopefully I'll be able to get everything back!

I loved my oblivion save before it disappeared into oblivion (see what I did there ). One shorted most everything and took almost no damage .

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I loved my oblivion save before it disappeared into oblivion (see what I did there ). One shorted most everything and took almost no damage .
    I still don't understand what to do in the game, it's not straightforward at all and so confusing. Was gonna give it another go with the help of a walkthrough, I always get lost/stuck at the stupid fishing quest I never do, give up and explore the woods, and get killed by bears lol.

Haha firstly you don't need to do the fishing quest and secondly oblivion was so much easier than the previous games. You can read the quest description in your quest log. Also you can place waypoints to help you find it. Some of the quests took me quite a while though.

My best save file was in Final Fantasy XII. I know I put more than 120 hours into that game and finished up every single possible quest except killing off yiazmat. 50,112,254 HP!!!!!! <_<

Only 50,000,000? I can do that with my eyes closed. And a lot of cheat codes . I think I have FF12 laying around somewhere

Eveytime time I beat a game I intend to keep the save, but I get into a clear out mood and delete all! Of course one thing that shows some of your progress os the trophies.

I need to clear out the crap from my comp. I'm afraid to because I always lose something important

Thread Information