Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Modern Warfare 3 Unlockables: Perks, Prestige Rewards, Killstreaks, Weapons, Attachme

Listed Here:
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes, Perks, Walkthrough, Guide, FAQ, Unlockables for Xbox 360

They're bringing back overkill which I think it awesome. The Proficency for guns also looks really interesting. They have a ton more kill streaks as well. Definitely getting pretty pumped about this game.

Different guns, more attachments, more perks. Same game

lol, you also forgot the gun perks, the new prestige tokens that you can also get from playing previous CoD games. Also different style/more kill streaks than before. What else, Ahh, new game types, along with having to pick up the other plays dog tags once you kill them in TDM to get credit for the kill.

it's a Modern War FPS game, what else can you do to it? In all reality if you look at it that way, BF 2 and BF 3 are pretty similar as well. I mean what did it change? Maps, weapons, vehicles? All War FPS games are going to resemble the previous.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1211332p1.html
    Surveil Mode looks insane.
    Last edited by Trunks; 11-03-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Actually they removed commander mode in BF3 didnt they? Commander mode made games more epic!

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Actually they removed commander mode in BF3 didnt they? Commander mode made games more epic!
    haha forget it Crae, you can't argue with fanboys, just let em be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink3bird View Post
    haha forget it Crae, you can't argue with fanboys, just let em be.
    The fanboy seems to be you, I made various points on the improvements from MW2 to MW3. I'm not being one sided at all, I've read tons of articles about both games. I chose MW3 as my favorite, has been for 8 years or so. I've never once said BF3 was a bad game, just said it wasn't for me and mostly left it at that. I just defend strikes at call of duty, because more of them turn out to be completely false.
    Last edited by Trunks; 11-04-2011 at 06:48 AM.

I called you a fanboy because you actually defend a game and judging from the title your rocking I assumed you were a COD boy. I don't know why your getting upset, it was all in good fun, I would assume you'd enjoy being called a fanboy.

I don't know why you called me a fanboy it's pretty confusing since I don't own, or plan on owning either game. It also made no sense since I haven't defended or knocked either game.
    I've been playing GOW3 ever since it came out and that's enough fun for me. But I've never mentioned GOW3 because it was irrelevant...

I don't own either game and don't really care to

Quote Originally Posted by Kink3bird View Post
    I called you a fanboy because you actually defend a game and judging from the title your rocking I assumed you were a COD boy. I don't know why your getting upset, it was all in good fun, I would assume you'd enjoy being called a fanboy.

I don't know why you called me a fanboy it's pretty confusing since I don't own, or plan on owning either game. It also made no sense since I haven't defended or knocked either game.
    I've been playing GOW3 ever since it came out and that's enough fun for me. But I've never mentioned GOW3 because it was irrelevant...
    I wouldn't say I'm upset really, just frustrated that people keep saying the same thing about games with out any evidence to support it. I've stated my opinions on games show lots of evidence and still, people don't even sway there thoughts to the other side. That's a fanboy in my opinion.

I wouldn't call my self a fan boy, like I said I read countless articles about both games MW3 just happens to be my game of choice. I've played BF3 (a little) and I thought it was good, just didn't have the same feel as CoD. Doesn't mean I didn't like it or thought it was bad, just I prefer CoD over BF3

I assumed you were a bf3 "fanboy" because you were ragging on me when I defended MW3. Any logical person would assume you are more toward the BF3 side. If you are not, then I apologize, but everyone has a preference about games. Everyone leans more to one side or another about any game.

CraeSC, your opinions change so often about every topic, I find it pointless to keep responding to you. Your post all have very little information, mostly a summary of the person above you who posted. For example, I remember you saying in the BF3 vs MW3 thread that you disliked the CoD series and wished you had the PC to play BF3. Now you say you don't care to get either game. Maybe your opinion has changed about it, I don't know, I'll just continue to ignore your useless post I suppose.

/rant over.

Trunks, you have said earlier there are four new game modes, Do you know what modes there are? I have heard of survival(or whatever it was called, you and a friend must survive against enemy soldiers)

Thread Information