Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need an Avatar?

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Default Need an Avatar?

Ok so you look and look for an avatar but just can't find the size. Well I have your solution for you that can't find the right size. Follow these steps and you can get any image you find.

Step 1:
    Go to Google Image Search - Link

Step 2:
    Search your topic you want to look for.

Step 3:
    Click the IMAGES Showing: |All Image Sizes| Box at the top under the search bar. (Maybe in different location depending on browser.)

Step 4:
    Look at the 50x50 images and search all the way until you find one or two you like.

Step 5:
    Select that image and go all the way following the image on the main search, and the view image alone or see full size.

Step 6:
    Right Click or for Macs with 1 button mouses, press Control + Click the Mouse. Then select Save Image As...Copy to Disk or and name the file whatever you want.

Step 7:
    Upload the image using the avatar control panel and BALM you have your avatar.

If you need further help feel free to PM me and I will assist in any way possible.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

good tutorial, +rep given

you can also select the avatar URL if you have one, if you use an image host like imageshack or photobucket, just get the url and put it in there just as easy without downloading and uploading images
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

should we put this in the tutorial section as it is more of a tutorial than a Question/Suggestion.

yay new signature and red this time lol

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Well remember its a question for people who want avatars but can't find any that can fit it. Well something like that. But I already moved this topic topic once from Forum Talk to here.
    Runescape Player

tutorial section will probably be taken off soon, its almost dead and information on forum products and services go in forum talk or questions/suggestions - tutorial section for other stuff
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

your not thinking of replacing the tutorial section with a true halo thread are u? lol ojk

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperking View Post
    your not thinking of replacing the tutorial section with a true halo thread are u? lol ojk
    halo board is already here, look under shooters i think i moved all the threads too, if i havent just move them for me

i know the halo board is under shooters but it could be moved to the main page

Nah its good where its at. Gamers can see it as soon as they visit the forum. But lets get back on topic. I may split this topic to keep anything that relates to Need an Avatar and anything that relates to Halo on the Main Page.
    Runescape Player

sorry for the non-related posts.. it must have come down the the "halo fever" XD. But anyway back on topic

People could also get large pictures and then either crop or resize them in paint or a similar program

Thread Information