Hybrid View

The white-list idea is good, but it's a hassle if everyone has to request to be white-listed JUST to play Minecraft. I'm only throwing my opinion out there, it'd be better public. Even if people did grief, Console could just ban them from the server so there would be no more shenanigans. I'm on the server now anyway, it works all of a sudden. But yeah, just take the public idea into consideration man. It'd be a lot less effort for those of whom just want to build and play on the server.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    The white-list idea is good, but it's a hassle if everyone has to request to be white-listed JUST to play Minecraft. I'm only throwing my opinion out there, it'd be better public. Even if people did grief, Console could just ban them from the server so there would be no more shenanigans. I'm on the server now anyway, it works all of a sudden. But yeah, just take the public idea into consideration man. It'd be a lot less effort for those of whom just want to build and play on the server.
    I completely disagree; it makes much more sense for it to be white listed. Minecraft servers get griefed a lot, and we don't want ours to be griefed, which is made much easier by having a whitelist. The server is for people on the forum, not for random other people.

It's not a lot of effort to just make a post and ask to be white listed. There is really no reason, in my own opinion, to not have it white listed.
    Last edited by Muffincat; 02-03-2012 at 10:47 AM.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    I completely disagree; it makes much more sense for it to be white listed. Minecraft servers get griefed a lot, and we don't want ours to be griefed, which is made much easier by having a whitelist. The server is for people on the forum, not for random other people.

It's not a lot of effort to just make a post and ask to be white listed. There is really no reason, in my own opinion, to not have it white listed.
    Yeah.. I'm not seeing the hassle in making one post and waiting no longer than a day to be added.

Sig by TheMangler

Thread Information