Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It may the worst Call of Duty game in the franchise, but trust me, it isn't the worst FPS ever. I don't personally like Black Ops, but there are multiple reasons why BO is a good game:

- People like it, which is the most important thing to the producers (and the people who play it, of course).
    - If Treyarch makes BO2, people will buy it - again, something that's important to the producers.
    - They didn't put much effort and money into making it, yet it made them rich and more popular (again, important for Activision/Treyarch).

- There are just so many things to do in Black Ops: The campaign may not be long or especially entertaining, but the intel points give you actual intel and there are numerous things you can find out if you're into it; There are zombies - very entertaining if you play co-op with friends; There's DO Arcade and Zorg (or something like that) - good for killing time.
    - It has a huge online community - for the people who like BO's multiplayer.
    - Low system requirements - for PC gamers with older PCs.
    - Numerous patches to fix bugs and glitches.

See, you may not like it (neither do I), but you can't say that it's a bad game. Treyarch got what they wanted and so did the majority of Call of Duty gamers.

Wink i agree

Quote Originally Posted by supersonic panda View Post
    CoD black ops is by far the worst fps game ive played and possibly the worst game. the campain is horrible and the multiplayer is garbage. I cant believe i wasted a year of my life playing that game. the only thing that is somewhat enjoyable is the zombies but other than that its trash. who agrees or disagrees?

thats the same i think i love zombies

I love black ops I really love how I can play xbox live splitscreen which I couldnt do in mw2

Other than gun game and some of the zombie maps like 5, I agree with the OP

Default Disagree

I liked the game overall yeah the campaign did suck a bit but the online play in my opinion was great and it was a huge improvement conpared to cod world at war

Thread Information