Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ps3 Controller Mods!!

I have been a gamer for 8 years, i've had my PS3 for about a year now and im getting really into mods and walkthroughs, well some of you may not n=know about all of the mods so here they are
    Rapid Fire-Intensifire-http://www.intensafirestore.com/collections/diy-rapid-fire/products/intensafire-playstation-3-controller-mod
    Longer Analogs- FPS Freek by KontrolFreek | Accessories Xbox 360 & PS3 Controllers | Analog Sticks for Halo, CoD & FPS Games
    Better Triggers-http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Triggers-Silicone-PlayStation-3-6304300/dp/B005D7G3LA/ref=dp_cp_ob_vg_title_1
    and these are the ones that i can think of at the top of my head i mean there are enless possibilities, you can switch the led's to any color you want, when i get the money i will be modding controllers and telling you how to do it, thank you

Looking forward to seeing your modded controllers!
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Finaly, ive been waiting welcome my mod master

What about xbox mods? Lol.
    -Chi Town all day.

My friend bought this little kit to mod his xbox controller. You had to drill a hole on the backside of the handle. They had this little microchip attached to a button that you had to solder to the mainboard. It turned the right trigger into a turbo button. So you hold it down and you could shoot single shot weapons like automatics. Kind of neat, I never really messed with them before though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    My friend bought this little kit to mod his xbox controller. You had to drill a hole on the backside of the handle. They had this little microchip attached to a button that you had to solder to the mainboard. It turned the right trigger into a turbo button. So you hold it down and you could shoot single shot weapons like automatics. Kind of neat, I never really messed with them before though.

Yeah I know what you're talking about, I've done it before ha. It is pretty neat. There's also a kit than can make you knife faster or use melee faster.
    -Chi Town all day.

ill also be doin xbox mods for my friends if they pay me for the materials

Oh alright, cool. I know a bunch of Xbox mods from just foolin around too. Like in COD WaW and modern COD MW. Controller mods, there's a bunch of mods you can download or code just put them on you're USB drive, use them in you're Xbox but some of them take a long time, and very complicated process.
    -Chi Town all day.

Mods are cool if you need a mod to win. The only thing I would ever have modded is the led color. Good luck though, there is always a market for mods.

I've modded my PS3 controller, I've put Blue LED's on the back to make it look like cat eyes. and I've made the PS button like up Blue. And replaced to original LED's to blue. Nothing major, I did it while in workshop at school

Thread Information