Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is WW3 Imnient?

Default Is WW3 Imnient?

World War 3 has often been the subject of many cheasy war novels and movies but is it possible that Earth may be plunged into a near global state of warfare again in the near future? With all the recent events going on (Kim Jong Il dead, Iran pushing for war) I think a major conflict is unavoidable.

Undoubtedly, whether it erupts in Korea or the Middle or elsewere, the USA and its close allies will certainly be involved.

Discuss

Edit: I usually don't get involved with serious news but I feel this is an important subject.
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Woah, ive never thought of this oh god yes its right osama dieing kim jong iran ahh. you scared me

edit: oh god what if it starts december 21st 2012 :S

Quote Originally Posted by egg-whites333 View Post
    Woah, ive never thought of this oh god yes its right osama dieing kim jong iran ahh. you scared me

edit: oh god what if it starts december 21st 2012 :S
    Yeah, its a pretty depressing topic. At any moment right now, the Iranians or US could fire and basically pit all of Arabia against the US, Israel, and Europe.

(I don't Osama Bin Laden dying was that important, Al'Quada is probably pretty much gone and disbanded now)
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

True us canada and the allies can beat em... right?.....

True us canada and the allies can beat em... right?.....
    US, Canada, EU, Israel VS. Russia, Iran, Syria, Maybe China = Nuclear winter!!

GAME OVER MAN!!!!

In all the seriousness though I doubt the US or Iran would be that stupid, I don't think our government is that stupid not to see that this would lead to a war, to a world war, then to a nuclear war that would essentially destroy the 1st world.
    Call. Me. PJ.

ya but there a diffrence between seeing that it would and not doing it a small thing between iran and US is all it takes to start a war

ya but there a diffrence between seeing that it would and not doing it a small thing between iran and US is all it takes to start a war
    I still have faith that my leaders are not retarded.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Kim Jong Un (Il's son) is likely just as insane as his father and I could just imagine him saying "TO honor my father we will take back our homeland and unite Korea!"

US, EU, and South Korea VS. North Korea and China

Still goes nuclear.....
    Call. Me. PJ.

Ya but us just needs to be the first to drop the nukes it the point comes... lets hope it wont! and well me well lets just hope canada is nice and wont get nuked because we have none. well atleast thats what our goverment says i think we have atleast 1 hidden somwhere.

Dont worry man, most of this is absolute worst, murphy's law situations and are unlikely to happen......

*For ****s and giggles*
    Canada Person: President!
    President Canada: Yes
    Canada Person: They shut down that strait thingy, what should we do?
    President Canada:.....
    Canada Person: Sir?
    President Canada: FIRE ZE MISSLE!!!!
    Call. Me. PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    Dont worry man, most of this is absolute worst, murphy's law situations and are unlikely to happen......

*For ****s and giggles*
    Canada Person: President!
    President Canada: Yes
    Canada Person: They shut down that strait thingy, what should we do?
    President Canada:.....
    Canada Person: Sir?
    President Canada: FIRE ZE MISSLE!!!!
    Prime minister*

But I like your post. On a serious note, I think that even the possibility of a world war breaking out is terrifying. It's hard to believe something so big on such a large scale could happen at the move of one little finger.

On a more horrible less serious note, [lots of swearing]
    End of the world

Thread Information