Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Wazzzzupp freaks?

What's up everybody?

I'm new to gamers-forum which is why I'm making a post here.

A few quick things about myself.

-I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember.
    -Started out with gameboys and moved up to consoles as I got older yada yada yada.
    - Xbox 360 is where I'm at.
    - Usually on CoD. really into MW3 right now.
    Anyone looking to play PM me to exchange gamertags.
    -I love gaming, no matter where I go, I turn something into a game. It just makes things so much better.

Anyways enough about me.

How's this stuff work? What are the best forums?
    Anyone want to talk about MW3? Which class load outs are better or which console is better?

Anything really I'm here to discuss games. I don't know about you so reply if you dare...

yo man welcome to GF!!! seem like a pretty cool guy!
    Read the FAQ's and rules ppleaseee!!!

What you mean buy how this stuff works ? :P you just type :P
    Best forum ? We are of course!
    And I don't have any of the COD's im more of a racing person sorry haha and the console wars will go on forever but we have all agreed upon that each have their pro's and cons :P

Enjoy GF!
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Welcome to Gamers-Forum. I love you.

Welcome to gf! What other games do you play besides CoD? And the best forum is the one I'm in! Also PS3 ftw.

Hey welcome to the forums! Glad to see another CoD fan around the forums. Most people here are in love with BF3 because there all PC gamers, go figure right? We'll have to exchange gamertags sometime, play some MW3. Haven't played a lot lately, but I still pick it up every once in awhile.

'ello and welcome!

"I love gaming, no matter where I go, I turn something into a game. It just makes things so much better.".... I totally agree. Makes things much more fun and amusing :P

Good **** Hamada. I really used to be into NFSpeed myself but I never really took a liking to Forza. As for the facts and rules pretty much the jist seems to be dont be an asshole or a spammer. So no worries man I can have a discussion with turning it into an argument.

Um foof, thanks for the love. I don't know if I should be weirded out but anyways what's your game?

CraesC, I'm thinking abot getting madden but right now I have a few CoDs, Rage, and Saints Row. I pretty much focused on hitting tenth prestige then I'll grab another game. I don't go much for storylines because I seem to beat them in two days. So CoD keeps me occupied.

Trunks, Hell yea man shoot me your gt man, same with me I just moved so I don't always have a chance to be on as I'm still bouncing back and forth between states but it's always better to play with a team instead of noobs with no mics. And as for the PC gamers, they don't know what they're missing when it comes to CoD man I played the BF demo and the graphics are nice but the maps are so big theres not as much face to face action.

Mizel, thanks I think lifes too short to not have fun. What are you into?

Um foof, thanks for the love. I don't know if I should be weirded out but anyways what's your game?
    What's my game?

Cave Story.
    Diablo II
    Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
    The Tiny Bang Story

He returns! I hope you'll attempt to stay active on the forums. I require more souls to harve... err people to have meaningful conversation with.

Quote Originally Posted by CoDFreak View Post

Mizel, thanks I think lifes too short to not have fun. What are you into?
    Most agreed!

What am I into? Oh... the norm... Chinese Calligraphy, Kangaroo Anatomy.... Toe Photography, Booger Sculpture and masturbati.. oh, wait! You probably meant game-wise? Silly me :X

Well, I pretty much play anything besides racing and most sports games. My favorite types of games are RPG's. More recently started getting into shooters. Used to loathe them because I sucked hardcore, but after giving them a second chance (and with a lil practice) they are def becoming one of my fav types of games.

Thread Information