Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tei's Hello!

Default Tei's Hello!

Well I'm just here to say hi to everyone. Excited to be around. XD I'm new to forums in general so I just thought it would be nice to start with a gaming one. It's the thing I love anyway.

I'm mainly a PC gamer, but I get to play some console games when I get the chance... Oh, and I'm just a horror lover. Nice to meet you everyone.

Nice to meet you too Tei!

Here are the rules and the FAQ, read 'em and you'll be alright

ps. There will be posts after this that will be demanding more info about yourself, so be prepared

Yes. Like what's your bloodtype, social security number, birthdate, and mother's maiden name....

Muhahahaha *cough*

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay and don't mind the keyloggers, tracking cookies and such we use to steal your information so we can stalk you and send personal hit squads your way. Just kidding. You hope. What games do you play? What are you into? Have you bothered to read this far? How about this far? Well if you have then there's no point leaving the forum at all and you should stay here forever so you may receive many a roflcopter and much gfp

Guten Tag Frau Tei!

Just ignore these guys.... *whispers* they're crazy O_o

Instead tell me what you play and what you're into!

Anyways, this is a great and fun forum! You've picked the best place to being your forum-ventures!

Well I'm just here to say hi to everyone. Excited to be around. XD I'm new to forums in general so I just thought it would be nice to start with a gaming one. It's the thing I love anyway.

I'm mainly a PC gamer, but I get to play some console games when I get the chance... Oh, and I'm just a horror lover. Nice to meet you everyone.
    hullo and welcome to Gamers-Forum.

and I'm just a horror lover.
    :O fav movies / games. Name them now

What I play... I think I play all genres... And I mainly play on my PC and Wii. But like I mentioned, I just love horror. Like for example FEAR, Amnesia, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame and such. XD

Oh and thanks everyone for the welcome. I suppose it was a... warm one. XD

What I play... I think I play all genres... And I mainly play on my PC and Wii. But like I mentioned, I just love horror. Like for example FEAR, Amnesia, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame and such. XD

Oh and thanks everyone for the welcome. I suppose it was a... warm one. XD
    Is Amnesia actually scary? I was thinking about getting it but I wasn't sure..

Ever play any of the dead spaces? They're pretty scary D:

Anyways...Welcome again. xD

Amnesia is supposed to be super scary! Ever played Call of Cthulhu?

Hey Minetai! Welcome to the forums!

Horror games are a fun genre for me as well. I love the resident evil franchise and like foof said, you should try deadspace, It's amazing.

Thread Information