wow 5 of my favorite bands, asking Alexandria, as I lay dying, TDWP, White Chapel, and slipknot, I'm going to have to see where thy play around my area

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Mehhh. Not too excited for this one.

I went to the Rockstar "Taste of Chaos" in 2008 because they were having Mucc and D'espairsRay play, and it was awesome. I left after all the Japanese bands played, because I hate all the other bands, haha.

Nothing particularly enticing to me about this concert, but definitely a nice line up for people who are into it. I used to like Slipknot and Slayer, but not really at all anymore.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Mehhh. Not too excited for this one.

I went to the Rockstar "Taste of Chaos" in 2008 because they were having Mucc and D'espairsRay play, and it was awesome. I left after all the Japanese bands played, because I hate all the other bands, haha.
    I wasn't a concert person when that happened, and i only really liked avenged sevenfold at that time, but I would love to see that lineup nowadays...too bad d'espairsray broke up...d'espairsray, blessthefall, atreyu, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold I don't care for Mucc though.

on a side note, i'm going to the asking alexandria/trivium/dir en grey tour, really excited about that one.

wow 5 of my favorite bands, asking Alexandria, as I lay dying, TDWP, White Chapel, and slipknot, I'm going to have to see where thy play around my area
    no love for slayer, anthrax, or high on fire? I've never been big on motorhead personally. look up some high on fire stuff, they're pretty sweet. Their vocals are similar to motorhead, but the music is (imo) a lot better.
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 01-28-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I wasn't a concert person when that happened, and i only really liked avenged sevenfold at that time, but I would love to see that lineup nowadays...too bad d'espairsray broke up...d'espairsray, blessthefall, atreyu, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold I don't care for Mucc though.

on a side note, i'm going to the asking alexandria/trivium/dir en grey tour, really excited about that one.

I loooove MUCC. And yeah, I wish D'espairsRay hadn't broken up, but I am glad I got to see them before that happened. They were really awesome live.

I wish I had money to spend on concerts now ;_;

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Ive gone to this every year for the past few years. Was excited for this yea, until I saw the line-up.... I dislike most of the bands anyways, but from the list of ones I like I've already seen them all Slayer does an amazing live show, but not worth the price of a whole ticket just for them. And Slipknot does an amazing show as well, but again Ive already seen them multiple times and there's always just something.... different about a band overall when they lose a member :/

Id totally pay to see Motorhead because Ive actually not seen them yet and would love to, but again not worth the total cost for just a couple bands..... Hoping the Rock on the Range line up doesnt disappoint as much, but Im not holding my breath. Least I have Rammstein to look forward to still

Yeah, not seeing anything that would motivate me to go either. Several years ago I would have been stoked though: AILD, TDWP, Slipknot, AA. Still listen to them, but rarely.

Sig by TheMangler

Thread Information