Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Top Gamers Frozen

Well this has nothing to do with any member but people do check the Top Gamers list often and if you haven't realized, it has been frozen since yesterday. Top Gamers list can be found at the top most menu bar right next to FAQs.

It hasn't been updating and I will look into it, if I cannot fix it, this will be a feature that will be taken off.

If you still want to see where you stand for the month - please go to Quick Links (right next to Search Drop down button on the navigation bar) and click Top Gamers of the Month from the list.

That list will only show you stats for the entire month and not weekly or daily like the other one.

Sorry for this inconvenience to anyone that uses that feature often but It is being looked into right now.

Thank you!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I used that feature quite alot also so i hope it doesnt disappear . Please tell us when its working again well if..

EDIT: seems to be working now i think
    Last edited by Jasperking; 10-02-2007 at 04:38 PM.

yay new signature and red this time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperking View Post
    I used that feature quite alot also so i hope it doesnt disappear . Please tell us when its working again well if..

EDIT: seems to be working now i think - confirmed
    only some parts of it are working at a time for some reason :/ it is updating but like one part every hour or so, it should be dynamic - it always has been, im gonna go see if there is an update to this, even if there is i cant do anything without my regular internet back lol, i'll have access to my old PC back, have all mod files there
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

was it this wednesday or next wednesday you are ment to be getting your internet back? Cause i hope its soon so you can fix everything like a good admin

was it this wednesday or next wednesday you are ment to be getting your internet back? Cause i hope its soon so you can fix everything like a good admin
    tomorrow evening, about 24 hrs left for it - hopefully it all works out and the guy comes on time and sets up the connection otherwise bad things will happen in the world

Gamers Forum will FREEZE OVER nooo!!!!!. The forum rests in yours and the networking guys hands lol

Gamers Forum will FREEZE OVER nooo!!!!!. The forum rests in yours and the networking guys hands lol
    yea the second part of that i hate, if i had total control of everything, it would all be 100x better - i wish i could run my own server and my own internet service provider from my garage or something

i swear this is working properly now though. It seems to update all the time for me anyway

yea its all working now lol, weird for almost 2 days it was acting stupid, guess i scared the mod when i spoke about uninstalling lol

and i did find an update to it, i'll upgrade it when i get the chance this coming weekend. supposedly better.

rofl scaring the mods into working is a great idea .

Maybe the update is just faster or summit

Thread Information