Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Only One.

I only have one friend that into games. Everyone else look at me strange and yeah i get call names but there are some of that are kind of interested about some of the games i talk about.

I only have 2 or 3 friends and only one plays games (world of Warcraft). Oh and thanks for mentioning tomba sunset. I couldn't remember the name till now

All of my friends are gamers actually…. except ironically my best friend lol She always makes fun of me for my obsession, but just jokingly.

I say screw all of your friends if they don’t understand. *shrugs* To be honest, if they actually make fun of you for the things you enjoy… then they really aren’t the greatest friends to begin with. You should go to like a local game or hobby store and find some people you have things in common with and start hanging out with them

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    All of my friends are gamers actually…. except ironically my best friend lol She always makes fun of me for my obsession, but just jokingly.

I say screw all of your friends if they don’t understand. *shrugs* To be honest, if they actually make fun of you for the things you enjoy… then they really aren’t the greatest friends to begin with. You should go to like a local game or hobby store and find some people you have things in common with and start hanging out with them

Most of the people that don't understand are the people i work with. I don't really have that many and my best friend doesn't play games either but doesn't make fun of me.

Thing is about going to a local game or hobby store... I'm SHY! I struggle to make conversation with people.

I know how ya feel. Im socially retarded to the max xD But it’s always a lot easier when you’re talking to someone who has things in common with you, I think. But hey, until then- there’s always the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I know how ya feel. Im socially retarded to the max xD But it’s always a lot easier when you’re talking to someone who has things in common with you, I think. But hey, until then- there’s always the forum
    Its great to talk to someone who has the same interests. Whenever i buy my games i always have a chat with the fellas if they're not busy.

Im glad that I've actually joined the forum (i actually have joined 2! This one and Nerd Machine) and Im loving how people are saying hi and just chatting. and i will admit, it feels great to talk to people that are as 'weird' as i am!

BTW, I'm so excited for Mass Effect 3!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MunDhi View Post
    Its great to talk to someone who has the same interests. Whenever i buy my games i always have a chat with the fellas if they're not busy.

Im glad that I've actually joined the forum (i actually have joined 2! This one and Nerd Machine) and Im loving how people are saying hi and just chatting. and i will admit, it feels great to talk to people that are as 'weird' as i am!

Weird? Nahhhh, I say we're all normal

Quote Originally Posted by MunDhi View Post

I feel the same, here we can "talk" about games without feeling weird or awkward. And on this forum I think its even more special because everyone is so friendly and familiar.

Also how strange you are is in the eye of the beholder, and here we are all little strange so you are normal here. (I hope I got that right)

Also Im also exited for ME 3!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I feel the same, here we can "talk" about games without feeling weird or awkward. And on this forum I think its even more special because everyone is so friendly and familiar.

Also how strange you are is in the eye of the beholder, and here we are all little strange so you are normal here. (I hope I got that right)

Thankz

thanks to Mizel too

I've had a **** day and just chatting here has made me feel so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post

I've got this strange feeling.... that you're excited for ME3?

Thread Information