Default Anyone going to play Tera Online?

I certainly am! I live in US but I was thinking about playing in EU to meet more Europeans (if it's possible?). Bad thing, though is that when I meet people that play Tera in real life there is low chance that we end up in same server so... I can't decide.

I plan to be Mystic to start with.

What about you? Gonna play? Who will you be?

Hmm, this is the first I'm hearing of this game. Looks like it could be good, and I really wanna get into a good MMO, but I tend to stay away from subscription-based games.. Sooo I'll continue to hold off for Guild Wars 2.

Sig by TheMangler

I plan to be Mystic to start with.

Played Tera beta for a couple hours this weekend..... Tried out a Beserker, which was pretty cool Visually, the game is awesome. Game play itself was fun. Reallyyyyy annoyed me I couldnt use my mouse to run lol Controls def took some getting used to.

Only thing that bothered me is that the graphics/animation is..... too cutesy. Like, it looked like a game made specifically for young boys with an anime fetish. Also, Im pretty sure that game will be jacked off too more then actually played LOL

Im not sure Id pay to play it.... but now that I've had a taste I want moreeeeee. Next beta at the end of the month I hope to get some real play time in.

ok, from playing the beta and watching others play it Im going to throw it out there that the gameplay is in my opinion a hybrid between traditional MMO and somewhat similar to an action game like monster hunter.

Explanation: the game allows you to block and dodge in a way most MMO games dont account for. Using player position and timing rather than skills and armor rating + chance to block. The active use of move combos and blocking/dodging has more than once reminded me of playing monster hunter but on a less grand scale.

So its very interesting to see this kind of combat in an MMO attempt. I think the end game has the potential for some of the most interesting gameplay. As well as allowing more solo oriented players to kill larger mobs solo using skill rather than just safe lvl grinding.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

It does have really cool fighting aspects other games don't have. That's about the only plus to that game I can see.

Id play for free... but Id never p2p it.

This game looks really cool! When does it come out?

Yeah, i am playing right now.

Thread Information