Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Champion Sneak Peek - Nautilus

Champion Sneak Peek - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths | LoL - League of Legends

Looks like big daddy from bio shock lol, he looks pretty sweet. May buy him when he comes out, I'm at 5,000 ip atm.

I like it

I wonder what his powers will be.

He needs an arm drill

I haven't had the time to play this game much lately cuz of my schedule and I missed the last 2 champ releases, I don't even know what they are. They need to make champ releases rarer! Just my opinion.

I have like 15000 ip saved last I checked.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah, eventually they're going to have to slow it down, they can't keep coming up with a new champion every 2 weeks, hard to make them different from the rest. I think they'll start slowing down soon.

Wow, I wish I could save that much up, I always want to buy a 6,300 champ but half way there I buy runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Yeah, eventually they're going to have to slow it down, they can't keep coming up with a new champion every 2 weeks, hard to make them different from the rest. I think they'll start slowing down soon.

Wow, I wish I could save that much up, I always want to buy a 6,300 champ but half way there I buy runes.
    If you're level 30, participate in the tribunal, extra 100 or so IP a day. I did it every day over my winter break, they had a delay in giving out the IP so One day like 1500 IP showed up in my account from it.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

You mean the win of the day bonus? I've been doing that recently, if I don't have much time I'll just play a bot game to ensure a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    You mean the win of the day bonus? I've been doing that recently, if I don't have much time I'll just play a bot game to ensure a win.
    No, I mean the tribunal where you vote on user reports. Vote to punish or pardon. You can vote on up to 15 cases a day and you get maybe 10-20 IP per case, not sure of an exact amount.

Woah, didn't know about this, definitely going to start doing this. Thanks for the info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbxXz...53FUAAAAAAAAAA

Here is the path preview for this upcoming week, sounds like shen is going to be OP, I haven't seen people use shen in a long time.

Thread Information