Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazies!

Nice stuffs eps.

Don't know if it's in your area but there are Guitar Centers here in NYC that offer free recording sessions for people/bands. Don't know too much about it, never looked into it since I haven't played a musical instrument in 6 years.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by NerfTrynPlz View Post
    This is a forum, I'll say whatever the hell I want. If you don't like it then leave. There are things called music critics out there and if you can't take criticizm on your music then you are going to go no where. Go ahead and neg rep me for stating an opinion you ********** baby, go cry to someone who gives a s***
    That's an easy way to get banned...on second thought, keep being rude to everybody. I truly want you to.

Anyways, if anybody else checked out the facebook page or the first post of the topic, we basically acknowledged that the recordings aren't too good, but we threw all the amps and drums in a basement and recorded all the songs in like 1 take, so of course it won't sound good. I also think i'm going to sing the chorus so jim won't run out of breath as much during the verses. The drummer is a bit off time. It's not as apparant in those two recordings, but we did a misfits song and it was really really bad so I didn't put it up

wow its my type of music. if you can get everything fixed you may be my new obsession. If you get famous give gamers-forum free music downloads because we are epic

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    There are ways to state opinions in ways that are constructive and not mean. If you insist on "stating your opinions however you see fit," there will be consequences.

Anyway, thanks for posting your music, eps. Not my genre, and you guys need some better recording gear :P But awesome for you that you're in a band and having fun and experimenting.
    Thought this was America, am I in America? I thought this was America. Freedom of speech!

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Thought this was America, am I in America? I thought this was America. Freedom of speech!
    But freedom of speech comes with responsibility, and there are still rules.

Let me refer you to the forum rules

1. We want to make your experience here at Gamers Forum a pleasure so that you will come back. So please do unto others you would have others do unto you. That means be nice, respectful, and peaceful. It’s that simple.
    You go around making rude and unnecessary comments all over the forum.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    But freedom of speech comes with responsibility, and there are still rules.
    Paecmaker has said it beautifully. Freedom of speech is allowed up to a point, and that point is when it's interfering with other people's ability to enjoy the forum. We don't allow attacking or name calling. Differing opinions can be discussed and expressed in a rational, calm manner.

We can discuss this further via PM if you wish, but I ask everyone to please continue on topic in this thread.
    Last edited by Muffincat; 02-12-2012 at 12:03 PM.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

He told me I couldn't read. The name calling came from him verbally attacking me. It made my time on this forum unenjoyable. If I'm going to get in trouble for argueing with him, he should get in trouble for argueing with me. It can't just go one way because he's been here longer.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

All I ask is that things remain civil. I am not going to discuss the punishments of people, because I don't think that's professional. My comments were not only directed at you, and I ask that everyone treat each other with maturity. You were simply trying to argue with it, so I focused on you in the moment.

Also, as I said in my previous post, I would like for all of us to stop derailing the thread.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    All I ask is that things remain civil. I am not going to discuss the punishments of people, because I don't think that's professional. My comments were not only directed at you, and I ask that everyone treat each other with maturity. You were simply trying to argue with it, so I focused on you in the moment.

Also, as I said in my previous post, I would like for all of us to stop derailing the thread.
    Alright Muffin, I'll do it for you <3

Thread Information