Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazies!

Quote Originally Posted by NerfTrynPlz View Post
    He told me I couldn't read. The name calling came from him verbally attacking me. It made my time on this forum unenjoyable. If I'm going to get in trouble for argueing with him, he should get in trouble for argueing with me. It can't just go one way because he's been here longer.
    It says on the first post "we're going to re-record it so you can actually hear the guitar" which is an acknowledgement of the fact that it's not a good recording. Calling it ****ty was completely unnecessary. And yea, I got pissed and snapped back at you. At least I realize that I was being stupid.

Anyways, i'm going back to not posting here anymore. cya around guys.

Not my genre, but I'll give you props man. Keep it up, get some funding for some new recording gear, fine tune the sound, you're set. There's always gonna be haters (obviously ^^^^^^^^) but there's gonna be fans too. I liked the Misfits cover a lot, you guys should stick more to that sounds imo rather than going any harsher, but that's just what I think!

Keep up the work, I know I for one will be looking forward to seeing any new stuff you put out in the next couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Not my genre, but I'll give you props man. Keep it up, get some funding for some new recording gear, fine tune the sound, you're set. There's always gonna be haters (obviously ^^^^^^^^) but there's gonna be fans too. I liked the Misfits cover a lot, you guys should stick more to that sounds imo rather than going any harsher, but that's just what I think!

Keep up the work, I know I for one will be looking forward to seeing any new stuff you put out in the next couple months.
    well, the one song ghost was originally intended to sound more like Dig Up Her Bones by the misfits and ended up a lot heavier. Batcave is basically just supposed to be a short burst of pure aggression. The rest of our songs are going to be a lot more melodic, and hopefully better in sound quality. I'm going to try to start singing more.

we're trying to go for a sound like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3in6k74LWs

And I realize that there will be haters haha, punk isn't meant for the mainstream. The only reason I snapped earlier is cuz that dude's been annoying me since he joined.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post

This sums up my opinion pretty well.

The original song is a little too rough as far as the recording goes (as you've said yourself) so I'll reserve judgment on that one.

The Misfits cover is well done though, the rawness of the recording is enough to fit the song without being too rough to tolerate.

Sig by TheMangler

just btw with the people sayying you suck an all you will always have hater een if you make 100000000 pennies :P i like your music and im great so thats all that matters

lol some dude posted "your band sucks" right on the page. i just banned him.

and you guys actually like the misfits cover? I thought it was terrible.

haters gonna hate :P

Thanks for finally posting some of your stuff here

So, our first show is tomorrow. I'm pumped. I'll show you guys videos of it if anybody makes any

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

The only problem i have is that you really do need better equipment for recording, the genre isn't really for me but for the sake of beeing objective, i think it's decent.

I wish you the best of luck tomorrow though, but i don't think you'll need it. Since i doubt your recordings do the crazies justice.
    Ever considered getting a sound technician to help you record by the way?

Sig. by Psychotray

so how was the show?

Thread Information