Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Couldn't agree more :P
    Dude is so goku-ripped, I love it. DBZ and classic RPG story makes for the best stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsetforgotten View Post
    Monkey Island, Suikoden 2, FFX. This list is awful.
    This sums up my opinion as well. You should have to have played more then 4 games and be over the age of ten to vote. This is just a popularity trend chart.

But really, OoT had a great ending battle, but the actual ending was a let down because it reverted you to the last save and gave you almost no closure. So even that being one of the best games would not qualify as one of the best endings ever.

Portal 2 should be a lot further than 17th place for sure. Bioware games all have a habit of ending strong. The Legacy of Kain series has a few strong endings. I have played so many games it would take me a while to figure out what order to put these is. But it certainly would not resemble that pile of crap.

After reviewing the list there, the only a few notable endings I can find:

Shadow of the Colossus
    Portal 2
    Mass Effect 2
    Last edited by BobTD; 02-16-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I would have to agree with portal and mass effect. Well done valve and bioware as usual. But I haven't seen shadow of colossus

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I would have to agree with portal and mass effect. Well done valve and bioware as usual. But I haven't seen shadow of colossus
    Gasp. I literally cried tears.

Fully grown man brought to tears, the same guy who laughs at the movies that make people cry. That game punched me in emotions I didnt even know I had.

The culmination and effect of playing that game and viewing the ending. Once in a lifetime. Do. not. google. it. Play it.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

SoC games are supposed to be awesome. I have yet to play them either D:

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    This sums up my opinion as well. You should have to have played more then 4 games and be over the age of ten to vote. This is just a popularity trend chart.

But really, OoT had a great ending battle, but the actual ending was a let down because it reverted you to the last save and gave you almost no closure. So even that being one of the best games would not qualify as one of the best endings ever.

Portal 2 should be a lot further than 17th place for sure. Bioware games all have a habit of ending strong. The Legacy of Kain series has a few strong endings. I have played so many games it would take me a while to figure out what order to put these is. But it certainly would not resemble that pile of crap.

After reviewing the list there, the only a few notable endings I can find:

Shadow of the Colossus
    Portal 2
    Mass Effect 2
    Yeah, OoT seems like a fanboy vote in most situations. It was a mediocre ending to an extremely superb game. I forgot about the Legacy of Kain series. Even then, you have the Breath of Fire series (any of them) and the Jak and Daxter series. I feel like video games are going to get worse as time goes on because of the bar people set for what makes a good video game. CoD and BF= replacement for anything RPG-based.

Valve games tend to be cool in endings as well. Bu I didn't dare to check the list because a lot of games are still up to me and I don't want to see spoilers
    Feel free to check out my flash games site and my funny picture blog!

Quote Originally Posted by GamingWeston View Post
    Valve games tend to be cool in endings as well. Bu I didn't dare to check the list because a lot of games are still up to me and I don't want to see spoilers
    They only have a list of the games, not what actual ending they got. But the list is still mostly worthless.

How on earth is Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Super Mario Bros among a few others higher ranked than Twilight Princess?

D:
    psssh re-donck-ku-less!

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Thread Information