Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Too much Assassin's Creed. They're milking the hell out of this series, it's time to give it a rest.
    At leat there not milking it as much as final fantasy or call of duty

I stopped playing AC after the 1st one. I like the 1st one it was fun, repetitive, but the story kept me going. Play the second one, basically the same game, different time. I'm assuming the story was still there, but the game play was just to similar and I was bored of playing the same game. Haven't play anyone of the other ones after that. It shouldn't have gone past the 1st tbh, nothing new was really added but a few weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I stopped playing AC after the 1st one. I like the 1st one it was fun, repetitive, but the story kept me going. Play the second one, basically the same game, different time. I'm assuming the story was still there, but the game play was just to similar and I was bored of playing the same game. Haven't play anyone of the other ones after that. It shouldn't have gone past the 1st tbh, nothing new was really added but a few weapons.
    It actually isn't the same game, when your outside of the animus, its a hole different story, just play the games and youll like them, i get like that sometimes too, ill play a game and hate it then go back to it a month later and play it and love it

I enjoyed Brotherhood a lot. I didn't quite like Revelations as much as I thought I would, probably because it was really similar to the 2nd and brotherhood. I played it for the sate of the series. But I would like to see what they come up with the third one.

Quote Originally Posted by skaterbobby95 View Post
    It actually isn't the same game, when your outside of the animus, its a hole different story, just play the games and youll like them, i get like that sometimes too, ill play a game and hate it then go back to it a month later and play it and love it
    I didn't get that far in the second because the beginning was just the same thing as the first, other than the gameplay, well rather movie you do at the start to get to the new animus. I milked AC1, went for all the flags, did a couple of play through, those games will never be fun again no matter how long I wait. The killing animations can only be entertaining so many times before it's boring.

I think they're releasing them too fast now, I mean they're giving themselves the time which Call of Duty has each release, and that series is getting worse and worse. I just fear AC will become like that, especially how they've included multiplayer in. They may lose focus on the story line and it may become sloppy as they're working on more ways to make money.
    Winner of 9 Sig of the Weeks | Member since April 8th 2007

Besides multiplayer, they included this thing where you sent your assassins on missions. In Brotherhood, it was okay. But in Revelations, it's extremely tedious. It's like they're just trying to make the game longer so we feel like we got our money's worth.

i agree with this statement

sweet artwork they just put out...

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Ive read a bit about AC3 now and i belive it will infact breathe new life into the series.

I've come to the conclusion that AC3 might just be completely awesome, that is, if the facts in this article is true.

And a little eye candy.

Sig. by Psychotray

Thread Information