Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Taking it out on your controller.

Two days ago i was playing Darkness 2 like 10 in the morning. At first I was on a roll. Tossing dead body to their buddy's, splitting my enemies in two, and shooting my pistols like a pro. Until I get to a part in the game where I can't turn back. I let myself gets so anger at the game where i just slam my controller to the floor. From there it bounces off the floor to the wall. Now, my left bumper and right bumper is push in and I can't finish the game without those two buttons. Sadly. Remember doing that years ago to my cousin controller and haven't slam a controller in years until now.

Moral to this story? Don't slam you controller unless you have the money to get a new one.

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Not to be mean or anything... But this occured to you just now? :P

Sig. by Psychotray

Yep, I feel your pain, I get pretty pissed in games, I just rage on people to stop me from breaking things. I don't normally get that mad at single player games. Me and last remnant, we don't get along though. That game pissed me off so much I bought a strategy guide for it. F that game, never beat it.

The few times I did throw my controller out of rage ( mostly during Last Remnant, fighting games and racing games oh and darksiders, F that game too, and dead space on impossible mode, it really is impossible I swear ) and by few I mean around 100 which is low to the amount of times I wanted to break my controller in half. Anyway, when you throw your controller or even just drop it, it seems like it has to hit EVERY single thing on the way down to the floor. It's never a clean and graceful fall. Or if you throw it on the floor and it bounces like a bouncy ball hitting every thing in site.

Games are like sports for me, I get so pissed when I watch them, but I just can't stop. It's like I punish my self for the tiny amount of enjoyment I get at the end when I beat the game. Hours and hours of frustration, then minutes of happiness. WHY DO WE DO IT!
    Last edited by Trunks; 02-27-2012 at 07:19 PM.

not my controler i throw it at soft things but rockband once i kept losing so i hit the gutair off of my table i did not break it but still

immature people break controllers and stuff in fits of rage.

If I had a penny for every time my Wii Remote strap saved me from throwing my controller in a fit of rage... Back when I was small and was just starting to game on a SNES, I would bite the controller cable. Tasted oddly like chicken

I broke all my SNES controllers.... threw them around, but weirdest part is Id bite them... bit all the buttons off along with tossing them at walls... no idea why. Apparently I was en eff'd up kid? lol :P But havent broken one since!

I also bit my snes controllers.

they must of put somthing in them to make them taste good.

First, they marinate the controllers, making them tender and bringing out their inner-flavor. Then they're cooked to perfection; nice, hot and juicy. The finishing touches and seasoning are added and ta-da! You've got yourself one delicious SNES controller!

Thread Information