Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Default Guild Wars 2

I've been looking forward to this game for a long time! Missed out on the beta (due to being at work when the sign up was happening) but hoping to get in on the next one.

I don't know if any of you watch the Yogscast's channel on Youtube but they have been "spotlighting" the different classes for this game recently and it all looks very good!

Anyone else looking forward to the release of this game?

There are actually quite a few people here lookin forward to GW2, I'm surprised this is the first dedicated thread to pop up.

Anyway, yeah, I'm pumped! Managed to sign up for the beta in the short time they were taking applications, fingers crossed that I get in.

I've also been watching the Yogscast's coverage of the press beta. This is the first MMO I've seen in a long time that has me interested in just about every class, it's gonna be difficult deciding what to roll first.

Sig by TheMangler

Yeah before I posted I made a quick search and was surprised there wasn't a dedicated thread already!

Well hopefully you get into the beta, there's apparently going to be another chance to sign up so I'm hoping to get in then.

The Yogscast videos of the game have been really interesting and as you say it's the first MMO in a long time that all the classes seem to be very appealing and interesting!

Looking forward to the full release, although my social life will clearly take a huge hit because of it!

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

It's not the first dedicated thread, but I'm too lazy to find the other ones

I made one a long time ago about the features and everything but it needs to be updated. Anyway this thread is fine so it doesn't matter anyway.

I signed up for the beta, too, and I hope I get in <3 Doubt it, though. Over a million people signed up o.o

I've been looking forward to this for so long *_*

^ Sig by Foofle ^

So excited for this. Loved the first Guild Wars so much, even though you couldn't make your character jump on it >_<

The general animations of the characters in and out of combat looks amaze, as do the graphics.

DO WANT.

I wish they had not banned my account on the first one after it was hacked (i got the game 2nd hand and cant prove its my account now)... I had a scary ammount of time put into that. And almost every necromancer elite skill capped. And maybe half the total skills unlocked PVP side. That used to be my favorite game in the world.

Second one does look amazing. Im just trying to use the excuse that I got screwed by nexon on the first one to prevent myself from getting super crazy into this one.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    I wish they had not banned my account on the first one after it was hacked (i got the game 2nd hand and cant prove its my account now)... I had a scary ammount of time put into that. And almost every necromancer elite skill capped. And maybe half the total skills unlocked PVP side. That used to be my favorite game in the world.

Second one does look amazing. Im just trying to use the excuse that I got screwed by nexon on the first one to prevent myself from getting super crazy into this one.
    That sucks, man :/

Even if I was in your shoes, though, I think I'd find it hard not to be excited for this game :P

They seem to be fixing everything I hate about MMOs and the sheer amount of content they're putting out while still maintaining the F2P model (after initial investment, of course).. I just wanna play it, damn it o.o

Sig by TheMangler

Not only are there huge improvements all over, there will still be no subscription fees.
    BEST THING EVER.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Beta passes should be given out soon. Wonder if they'll notify those that didn't get in as well.

Sig by TheMangler

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    Beta passes should be given out soon. Wonder if they'll notify those that didn't get in as well.
    There'd be no point. When the Beta happens it will be plastered all over the internet, so if people haven't received an email by this time, or within a week of that time, then it's a case of accepting that they haven't got the pass.

Not a big deal though, considering the game will be released soon after

Thread Information