Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The worst experience for me was many years ago now. My family and I had order four standard meals. Two arrived; one of which looked like it had been sitting out on a hotplate for hours and was all dried up, the other was the wrong dish. Then, having waited a further 20 mins for the other two dishes we were due, two different waiting staff one two different occasions brought out a roast chicken, which none of us had ordered. Finally, after a grand total of 55 minutes, we had all received our correct dishes, although none of these were particularly appetising. Awful. Never been back.

I am guessing I have mentioned it before but the outback steakhouse always burns my food. I confirmed it again a few days ago

Not once has Arby's gotten my order correct on the first try and this is after visiting various locations. Of course this is "fast food". I have also had some pretty terrible sushi around here in Chicago. How some of these places get away with it is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I am guessing I have mentioned it before but the outback steakhouse always burns my food. I confirmed it again a few days ago
    Everyone I know that's been to Outback hates it lol I've only been once, but I had an amazing bleu cheese filet. Om nom nom

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Not once has Arby's gotten my order correct on the first try and this is after visiting various locations. Of course this is "fast food". I have also had some pretty terrible sushi around here in Chicago. How some of these places get away with it is beyond me.
    But Arby's food is amazing, so that's acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    That's okay, I'm not worried Every time I get an email at work where someone is complaining that we use milk from cows with growth hormones or corn syrup or <insert anything that isn't 100% natrual here>, I want to drive to their house and punch them in their annoying, uniformed hippie faces. That or link them the Penn & Teller organic study video haha All that Organic only crap is nooooot for me. To each his own, I suppose :P
    Sometimes healthier is better. My mom and her boyfriend hunt, so we get a decent supply of moose and elk. Which, avoid lots of the filler and chemicals that "farm" animals do in the factory farms. Gotta tell ya, wild red meat is the greatest thing ever.

My grampa also grows his own beef from cows. Hard to eat store-bought after that. I hate when people get all prissy prancy about the chemicals and stuff too, but it really does make a world of difference. Oh, and yeah vaccinations are important. I don't want no diseased steak. D:<

But...but...Bloomin' Onion..

Yours must suck, I've been to 2 or 3 different ones and hooolllllyyyy CRAP. Best meal ever. Even if it is a little pricey.

NOW MY INPUT!

Worst restaurant I've been to has to be the Spaghetti Factory. I've been to the one in the West Edmonton mall on 5 different occasions in the last 7 years. Every single time it's dirty cutlery at the table, takes 25 minutes just to get a drink to the table even if it's half full, and the food gets to the table lukewarm half the time. I keep going because I hope it gets better each time, but...it just doesn't I really hope the other ones aren't that bad lol.

Hell I went to one where they burned the bloomin onion

Hell I went to one where they burned the bloomin onion
    Man, that's a crime against humanity in itself

I wanna eat Moose and Elk meat

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Sometimes healthier is better. My mom and her boyfriend hunt, so we get a decent supply of moose and elk. Which, avoid lots of the filler and chemicals that "farm" animals do in the factory farms. Gotta tell ya, wild red meat is the greatest thing ever.

My grampa also grows his own beef from cows. Hard to eat store-bought after that. I hate when people get all prissy prancy about the chemicals and stuff too, but it really does make a world of difference. Oh, and yeah vaccinations are important. I don't want no diseased steak. D:<

Yours must suck, I've been to 2 or 3 different ones and hooolllllyyyy CRAP. Best meal ever. Even if it is a little pricey.

NOW MY INPUT!

Worst restaurant I've been to has to be the Spaghetti Factory. I've been to the one in the West Edmonton mall on 5 different occasions in the last 7 years. Every single time it's dirty cutlery at the table, takes 25 minutes just to get a drink to the table even if it's half full, and the food gets to the table lukewarm half the time. I keep going because I hope it gets better each time, but...it just doesn't I really hope the other ones aren't that bad lol.
    Oh, I totally agree... FRESH is always better lol No way to argue with that. But if you were to eat store bought meat (filled with all those fillers and crap) while it was still fresh (as in pre being frozen, shipped hundreds of miles to your store, unfrozen, packaged and laid out on a shelf for a week or so and then sold to you right before it expires) I bet it would still taste the same :P

Also, it makes me sad that such an awesome sounding place is terribe :P

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post

NOW MY INPUT!

You have good determination there ROFLBRYCE. I think I would have given up after the second time!

Thread Information