Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Worst Restaurants Ever

Hi everyone! I came up with this thread after spending almost an entire class period discussing different restaurants with my buddy. I want to know everyone's worst experience at a restaurant. You can discuss anything that comes to mind such as the food, staff, scenery, anything! Don't forget to share any hilarious mishaps that happened My worst restaurant experience happened on my mother's birthday. She wanted to go to some fancy, expensive restaurant nobody else has ever heard of before. When we got there, it looked pretty nice! It looked like a tavern in WoW. What killed it was the food. First off, their food came in different meal courses, but you could not mismatch the dishes. For example, I ordered the turkey which came with an appetizer of cold pumpkin soup (which is absolutely disgusting). I wanted to change my appetizer with the salad, but in order to get the salad, your main dish had to be ham. Not only could you not substitute dishes, but there was only three different meal courses to choose from! On the way home, I vomited all over my pants (I believe it was the cold pumpkin soup) and had to remove them at a crowded gas station. To top everything else off, it was the middle of November and the vehicle we were driving did not have a functional heater. To this day, I refuse to return to that restaurant or eat cold pumpkin soup ever again!

Ive had my experience of bad restaurants.

In one the whole restaurant smelled like vomit, it can do wonders with your appetite.

In one Pizzeria I waited a LONG time to get my pizza, all my friends had gotten theirs and when mine finally comes its the wrong pizza, I though about telling them but didnt bother cause I didnt want to wait even more and the lessons were about to begin(I were still in school)

That happened to me on my birthday before. My family and I went to this steakhouse called Sagebrush and everyone got their food except for me. I ended up having to eat scraps off of everyone else's plate. Looking back on it today, I find it pretty pathetic that the one order they couldn't bring out was a simple little kid's meal!

Dont ever ever eat at Pizza Hut (im an employee)

Most pizza places are terrible, whether its their food, staff, prices, or sanitary conditions. I get all my pizza from the gas station. You get loads of toppings, layers and layers of cheese, and a medium-sized pizza is roughly around $6-$8.

Cold pumpkin soup sounds disgusting.. 0o

Hmm, I had a somewhat bad experience that wasn't so much bad for me as I imagine it was for everyone else in the restaurant. Brought my little cousin to a local place, he has autism and is generally hilarious and lovable/adorable, but if you don't know him his antics might come off as a bit annoying, especially when you're trying to enjoy a meal with your family.

Anyway, we do this thing where we imitate the seagulls in Nemo, ya know, "mineminemineminemine." He decided to play that game with the waitress every time she brought us something. Then he noticed the rainbow from a prism sitting on a counter being cast on the wall beside us, and started singing the Double Rainbow Song. Then he got a little too excited and vomited chocolate milk everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Dont ever ever eat at Pizza Hut (im an employee)
    I worked at Pizza Hut in high school.. I can confirm this..
    Last edited by Synge; 03-03-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typoooo

Sig by TheMangler

My worst experience in restaurants was when I went to Georgia to visit a buddy that was graduating from Basic Training. We just picked him up from his ceremony so it was early in the morning and we decided to get some breakfast.

We stopped at a denny's that what right beside our hotel. There was maybe 9 or 10 of us because his family was there. Anyway, he sat in three separate booths right beside each other. My friend from the army sits with his wife and parents. I was sitting with his mother in law and another friend that also came down to visit. We both can't stand the mother-in-law, so we were already pretty annoyed. We ordered and everything seemed to be going okay. They brought our drinks for the mother in law and me, but not my friend, they said his was coming shortly. So we proceed to wait for our meals and his drinks. Both the other tables we came with already had their food and were eating. We were expecting ours to come soon since they got theirs.

Well we waited some more and some more.... we asked the waitress where our food was and my friends drink which was an apple juice. She said it would be here soon. Probably 20 or 30 minutes after we ordered, the other two tables were done eating. They laughed said they'd meet us back at the hotel. So we waited some more for our food, very mad, very hungry and very bored. Not to mentioned annoyed by the mother-in-law.

Finally my friends apple juice came, he was very happy that he finally got his drink. He savored it, because he knew their wouldn't be any more coming. I'd say maybe 40 minutes after ordered we finally got the food. Which my order happened to be completely wrong, but just wanting to eat, I didn't complain. Needless to say, no tip was given, we though about not even paying and just walking out..

That is just one of the horrible experiences that my friend and I had in Georgia. It really is a awful state, or at least the town. We had problems with almost everything. The McDonald's was a bad experience as well, their was this community college we walked too, smallest college I've ever seen in my life literally like 4 class rooms. Hmmm, no side walks in this town, or crosswalks. You had to run across the 6 lanes interstate if you wanted to go across the street. Absolutely nothing to do, me and my friend went to every store. Was just awful, never going back lol.

Oh god do I want to know???

Hands down on the East coast for Mexican food. I am talking New York and New Hampshire. For those who live there I do not know what you like but from the joints I have eaten at (I lived there for a while and visit every so often) are blehhhhh

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

I agree with norid. I've been to NY only once and during my visit, I tried several restaurants. Any foreign restaurants were absolutely horrible and disgusting. On the other hand, the fast food and pizza their are pretty delicious compared to what we have in NC.

Thread Information