Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

vbulletin.org has a lot of them including this one, but I actually found this through Google but it can be found on vb.org as well.

Most themes aren't fit for 4.1.11 yet. A lot more should catch up within a week or so.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

2 issues:
    1: when i click insert image, the screen turns white and i cant really see anything.

2: the gif I tried it wad denied because of file size. thats bs.

A third issue.

3: Under cp when viewing the sub-forums says,

Error: Header Template is Customised
    : 17
    : 24

Last edited by thedeparted; 03-04-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    2 issues:
    1: when i click insert image, the screen turns white and i cant really see anything.

2: the gif I tried it wad denied because of file size. thats bs.

A third issue.

3: Under cp when viewing the sub-forums says,
    1. That issue is already acknowledged with the current theme, it sucks I know, but not much I can do until they update it.

2. I will try to find the file size limits for attachments, and I don't know if you can see it, but there are two tabs, one is from computer and the other is from URL, the URL one is like the old way where you put in the URL, and the image tag should still work. So if you upload the image to your album (or a third party image host) and use it like you normally would, it should be fine. Other than that, I will look at the attachment limit as well as a better/more compatible theme.

3. Issue also acknowledged earlier. It's something with the modification, the creators are already aware and I believe they are working on a fix.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I'm not liking the new style too much on my phone. Everything is close together and hard to press. Plus sometimes it won't load the whole page or will load the same post multiple times

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I'm not liking the new style too much on my phone. Everything is close together and hard to press. Plus sometimes it won't load the whole page or will load the same post multiple times
    The mobile theme? Or the new full Dark Theme?

The mobile theme is too stripped down and frustrating for me to use.
    The dark theme has a few loading problems and its crowded. And the default theme is just horrible in general.

Obviously some people will hate it, some people will love it.

Yes, right now the mobile version probably sucks and yes there are a lot of kinks and bugs to be worked out still. But this is just the beginning. This upgrade brings many more possibilities than the version of vBul that the forum was once running on. The old Gamers-Forum version was years in the making. Just think of what this new version has to offer. I'm happy you've got this up and running LiNuX, do great things sir.

To people reporting bugs, if you're not good at explaining things make sure to take a screenshot as well. PRT SCREEN, OPEN PAINT, TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting and upload the image. And give reasoning behind your hatred toward something. Don't just say "THIS SUCKS." or "THIS IS HORRIBLE." Be like... "THIS SUCKS BECAUSE: EVERYTIME I LOG IN IT BRINGS ME TO A PAGE THAT SAYS ERROR X3049823-3423908" or whatever. Or explain why you don't like the colors / themes. Idk.

Sorry it's really late for me and I'm probably blabbering.

tl;dr:

New theme has potential. I'm liking it. Make constructive criticism and report bugs with screen shots / thoroughly.

Once again, props to you LiNuX for making the move. I know it probably sucks trying to get everything to work properly.

FOOF OUT

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Well said, Foof :3

And don't worry everyone; we'll eventually have plenty of themes!

And Linux, yeah, I know we can't go back to the old one - I am just so used to it, I think ;-;

There are certain things about this one that bother me that I didn't notice before we chose one, but all in all, it works fine. Can't wait for some more to be updated so we can find some awesome, varied themes to suit different tastes!

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Error: Header Template is Customised

CP Panel is difficult to see thought

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

When I tried to log on and typed the wrong information (damn you my various passwords) it redirected me to a page that gave me the message "Invalid Redirect URL". Not a big deal at all but just thought I'd share that info

Thread Information