Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Welcome to Gamers Forum in vb4

The forum has finally been upgraded to vb4. A special thanks goes out to Foof for providing us with the vb4 license!

The forum is still being worked on, a lot of features will not work at this moment. Please allow me some time to get everything settled. This default theme is the only one we have available, I will add another one which will serve as our main.

The GFP system has been completely removed, I'll slowly bring it back but at least not for a few days. The arcade is up and running. As mentioned before the upgrade, the imagehosting and bank will be complete removed and they have been.

If you have any questions while I'm still working on this, please feel free to use this thread to get any concerns out of the way.

Thanks to everyone for the patience during this procedure. If you experience any errors or any other issues, please feel free to contact me.

~LiNuX
    Last edited by LiNuX; 03-03-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

So its done, looking good.

Also when everything is working will there be any new functions and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    So its done, looking good.

Also when everything is working will there be any new functions and stuff?
    Hopefully there will be
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

i like it but miss the daark theme will there be a look alike sometime soon dark forums look way more badass plus kinda hurt my eyes but still good

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

TOO BRIIIGHT! IT BUUUURNS! xD

No but really, thanks for working so hard getting the forum updated.

Really hope a new theme will become available soon, all the white just does not fit well with peoples signatures and such and my eyes do not approve. :P

Other than that everything looks great, i see a few bugs here and there but i expected that, in this writing moment i must say i REALLY like that "Autosave" thing that comes up every once in a while, that will without a doubt come in handy. By the way, do you have a list of the improovements that comes with this update? So we can all benefit the most from your work with this update.

And one more thing, do you want us to make a thread and report any bugs we come across or do you have it all under control?

Sig. by Psychotray

If you come up with any actual errors, you can either post them in this thread or PM me.

And the new theme will be a dark one, hopefully will have it up by tonight.

Well like the others: Thanks for upgrading the forum but the color... I just like that dark background with Samus, Master Chief and Altair more. I hope you'll add that soon LiNuX.

And if not...
    Well...
    Then...
    Um...
    Something darker^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mordry View Post
    Well like the others: Thanks for upgrading the forum but the color... I just like that dark background with Samus, Master Chief and Altair more. I hope you'll add that soon LiNuX.

And if not...
    Well...
    Then...
    Um...
    Something darker^^
    Unfortunately, can't add the Dark GF theme anymore, it's incompatible with this version of the forum, all of our old themes are actually.

WOAH refresh page and my eyes feel beter thanks linux you rock! now im really liking this new look

Just installed DarkVision GF. It should be set as a current default theme and you can still switch between them by going to the lower right corner of any page and changing between the theme. The default vB theme is still available to use.

If anyone has any changes to colors, let me know, I'd be happy to make certain changes (like we had for the original Dark GF and Dark GF Blue themes).

Since I am still learning the ins and outs of the new software, I will not be adding any more themes for now. I will search for a few good ones but can't make any promises on when they will go up. If you happen to find a good vB theme that you believe will go well with Gamers Forum, feel free to let me know.

Enjoy the new look.

Thread Information