Thread: AC Fan fiction

Default AC Fan fiction

This is a clear work in progress that was though of in a few minutes but I might as well share

Prologue

No one asks to be an assassin. Not even those recruited, they are simply victims in a war that has always been raging, a conflict that thrusts millions into it, mostly unknowingly of the real truth. The Templars are a ruthless organization dedicated to enslaving humanity; they have had a hand in history since the rise of the Persian Empire. They have always been opposed by the Assassin Order, agents that work in secret to protect the freewill of humanity!
    My name is Jonathan Redcliff and I was born into the order of Assassins. My father too was an assassin, so was his father, and his father. We have fought Templar influence wherever they were and now our enemies are trying to sway a land once thought primitive. The Asian land of Japan is being overrun by foreign, western powers that appear to be after wealth when in reality they are Templar bought mercenaries. The Templars want something in the Land of the Rising Sun and they are going to stop at nothing to get it.

In 1856, my father arrived in Japan, despite him being over forty he was still in perfect shape and would have likely completed his mission by now. He learned everything the Templars knew, which at the time wasn’t a lot. They are after something in the Royal Family, something they have held since ancient times. The Templars are trying to get close to the emperor and make him talk.

Sadly, my father became ill under mysterious circumstances and was forced to return home to Philadelphia. On his deathbed he told me that I alone was to travel to Japan and finish his mission. He gifted me our ancient weapon, the wrist blade. The blade looks like a simple gauntlet but is in fact a deadly weapon, capable of protruding a blade out of the band. He also gave me a katana, the cultural sword of Japan, used by the ancient feudal warriors known as Samurai. With these tools I will travel to the east and defeat the Templars, protecting the people of Japan and the world.

My name is Jonathan Redcliff and I am an Assassin.
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Thread Information